Offering pro bono help to families with autistic children to improve their health status

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I've been helping parents with autistic children since late 2018. In 2020 I published my book Autism Wellbeing Plan: How to Get Your Child Healthy (Amazon.com), which I believe is still one of the most comprehensive resources out there for parents.

These days I work mostly with adult clients, but I do want to continue to help families as much as I can. This is why I offer free video courses for parents to help them improve their kids' health and have a podcast that covers a lot of relevant topics.

With that said, I'd like to extend my health consulting services to a limited amount of folks at a time, as much as my schedule can bear. I believe we can help some families out and this would also allow me to further my research into autism and become a better clinician, and the experience gained will feed into my next book and future educational materials.

So if you know parents that are interested, please tell them to set up a 15-minute call with me through my website. My time and efforts will not be charged for, but they will need to be willing to invest the money to pay for some lab tests, and be willing to make dietary/supplement/lifestyle changes. I will vet folks' level of commitment prior to starting work with them, to make sure we do not waste each other's time.

Thank you in advance for helping me with this. I believe if we can show the benefits of identifying underlying imbalances with lab testing and addressing them with simple interventions, we will be able to reach more families and help more kids out.

Peatful

Will share.

Osukhan

Thank you for offering help, im sure many families struggle with all sorts of issues.
I did have a question about my 5 year old son. He is smart and very social, great vocabulary but he has this issue with flapping his arms when he is very happy. I've read about stimming and at this point im not sure what else to do, just let him grow out of it?

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Thank you for offering help, im sure many families struggle with all sorts of issues.
I did have a question about my 5 year old son. He is smart and very social, great vocabulary but he has this issue with flapping his arms when he is very happy. I've read about stimming and at this point im not sure what else to do, just let him grow out of it?
Hi Osukhan, kids do a lot of "quirky" things. We did them too when we were young. The fact that you are member of this forum leads me to believe that your son is probably eating better than 90%+ of children out there, and he is living in a good home environment. So I wouldn't worry about too much. Does this hand flapping concern a lot? Is it because you've read that autistic children have such behaviours?

Osukhan

Hi Osukhan, kids do a lot of "quirky" things. We did them too when we were young. The fact that you are member of this forum leads me to believe that your son is probably eating better than 90%+ of children out there, and he is living in a good home environment. So I wouldn't worry about too much. Does this hand flapping concern a lot? Is it because you've read that autistic children have such behaviours?
My neighbor is a Dr at Childrens hospital and she mentioned it to me and had said there was medication for it.... I looked at her and I said " a medication against pure joy?" haha. Yes he has a great diet, no worries there. You are correct everything that ive read about it leads to a trait of Autism. Again not too worried about it, im sure he will grown out of it.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
My neighbor is a Dr at Childrens hospital and she mentioned it to me and had said there was medication for it.... I looked at her and I said " a medication against pure joy?" haha. Yes he has a great diet, no worries there. You are correct everything that ive read about it leads to a trait of Autism. Again not too worried about it, im sure he will grown out of it.
Jesus Christ. What a thing to say to a parent... I think that is a trait of doctors on account of the trauma-based mind-control they receive during med school.... They do have a lot of medw against pure joy for sure though...!

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Just to update, I am currently not taking pro bono clients as I am writing my next book and will need to focus all spare time on that. Will update here when freer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals