Opinions on my thyroid labs? NDT indicated?

FunkOdyssey

nnt8w3.jpg

I have low basal temperature (96.5), low pulse (55-60 bpm), fatigue, sensitivity to cold, constipation, dry skin, high cholesterol, poor memory, difficulty concentrating, mild depression/anxiety, hypoglycemia, no appetite, low libido, delayed gastric emptying / low stomach acid / GERD, acne, thinning of outer side of eyebrows, assorted other symptoms.

It doesn't look like I have any obvious issues with T4 -> T3 conversion. I'm thinking I'm a good candidate for dessicated thyroid supplementation with these labs and symptoms. Iron deficiency, B12 deficiency, and several other possibilities have been ruled out.

Any thoughts?

OP
F

FunkOdyssey

I guess it seems like a no-brainer. I started on some Thiroyd yesterday (starting at 1 grain), which I'll increase gradually while monitoring temps, pulse, blood pressure, etc. My basal temp already jumped from 96.5 to 97.0 this morning.

HDD

That's great you are seeing improvements already! I have NDT tman on order and also cynoplus. My son has pulse low 50's and some of the same symptoms that you have. He has never taken more than 1 grain but has added small amount of cynomel before. I am concerned about not having t3. Hoping it won't be an issue.

I look forward to you posting your progress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals