Picamillon (Nicotinyl-GABA) Experiences ?

Frankdee20

Not much mention on here about this compound (GABA bonded to Niacin) and rarely available anymore.

dukesbobby777

It's not much to write home about (for anxiety). The GABA effects are quite mild. However, I was impressed by its nootropic effects. Basically I'd notice pretty lame dull effects in the first few hours (much similar in effects to straight up GABA supplementation), but towards the end of each day (in the evenings), I'd start to notice the vasodilator effects (head felt very warm and fuzzy, but with very crisp thinking abilities). A very pleasurable experience. But also made it difficult to sleep on (because these are the stimulating nootropic effects kicking in).

Was it worth the money? It was a cool one to play around with, but, at the time, I was buying it because I needed help with anxiety. Just normal GABA (for sure) does lower the anxiety response for me (despite apparently not being able to cross the BBB), but it also dulls everything else down as well, and so becomes very anhedonic, in my case. And anhedonia in itself can then make you anxiogenic because you start over thinking on why you are feeling so joyless. But that's what the acute effects of picamilon felt like to me (in other words..... garbage).

Then, later in the day, these really cool nootropic (and very mood enhancing effects start to kick in). It might even be a cool thing to take first thing in the morning if you're gonna be hitting the town later in the evening, or meeting up with friends in the night time. I have no idea how other GABA compounds mix with it, though (probably not advisable).

That's all I got. Haven't played around with it since 2008. A long time ago!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Makes total sense and I agree with you on the anhedonic inducing effects of straight GABA during the day. Thank you that’s perfect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals