Post your dreams about Ray Peat here

Peater

No, but I often thought how great it would have been to have worked with him when he was doing the forestry work. Outside, physical work, and chatting to Ray. Good times.

tallglass13

Oh my goodness. Not last night but the night before. This is incredible. I dreamt I was at his house, and in his garage and backyard. I dreamt that I traveled to see him. We were tinkering around in the garage. I remember bringing up Danny Roddy, and Ray said "oh I like him". I just heard he past late last night, and it hit me like a truck.

Korven

I was gonna mention it in the other thread but it sounded a little too weird/woo-woo even for my own liking so I didn't. Anyways since you asked I had this vivid dream a couple days ago (can't remember if it was on Thanksgiving day or not) about my own dad passing away. The dream was basically going through the pain and grief of losing my father, it was very unsettling since it felt so intensely real. When I woke up I freaked out and had to check if something had happened to him and thankfully everything was fine. I can't remember ever having this kind of dream before. And now just a couple days later we get the news that Ray passed away... So I didn't have a dream about Dr Peat but I thought it was such a weird coincidence

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I have dreamt of Ray many times over the years.

One of the dreams was us traveling abroad and living in the same airbbnb. He was thoughtful and sweet but so am I. We became close friends and talked a lot of spirituality.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
another dream that I shared with Danny was that Ray got in a terrible car accident and we were fighting for him in the hospital 😔

xeliex

Forum Supporter
The night before I learned about his passing, I held the undertaker by hand down to the basement in a public restroom.

-Luke-

I was gonna mention it in the other thread but it sounded a little too weird/woo-woo even for my own liking so I didn't. Anyways since you asked I had this vivid dream a couple days ago (can't remember if it was on Thanksgiving day or not) about my own dad passing away. The dream was basically going through the pain and grief of losing my father, it was very unsettling since it felt so intensely real. When I woke up I freaked out and had to check if something had happened to him and thankfully everything was fine. I can't remember ever having this kind of dream before. And now just a couple days later we get the news that Ray passed away... So I didn't have a dream about Dr Peat but I thought it was such a weird coincidence
I had that same dream (with my father of course, not with yours. And this was about two weeks before Thanksgiving.). It felt very real and after waking up it took me a while to realize what is reality and what is a dream. Two days later my father called me and told me that he had fallen down and broken his wrist. But otherwise everything was ok.

I never dreamed of Ray Peat himself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals