PTSD a major contributor to the debauchery & insane "trans" movement & sexualization of children?

Brian Douglas

While I could write a voluminous essay on the different groups pushing the insanity of the social contagion known as "trans" & the radical sexualization of children & the collective destruction of social mores & family values, pls read the attached essay for an illuminating look at Prussia & Germany around the WW1 era. The same nonsense was happening there. Why do I mention PTSD in the current age? Looking at the history & intention of social media & the myriad of mental health issues wrought by these calculated engines of social destruction coupled with both the conscious & subconscious realization that we are on a rocket sled to hell; albeit still adamantly denied by liberals, the explosion of SSRI's & their subsequent distribution to the masses via wastewater & you have the perfect storm. We are minutes away from civil or global war.

ThinPicking

Thanks for the post. Makes sense to me Mr Douglas.

"failure to establish a comfortable sense of self in early childhood" - I heard from a psychologist in a video posted elsewhere at some point.

He was referring to young people but it seems to me there could just as easily be a failure to maintain a comfortable sense of self in life. Even without chemical insults, a sustained energy deficit, the bizarre prism of the internet and broadcast media could really mangle an unchecked mind. And there are probably many other behavioural and self image aberrations, that are far more prevalent and coming from the same place.

I'm daydreaming quite a bit on the technical aspects of making the internet more conducive to our condition. Arbitrarily limiting bandwidth to 56k and taking it back to a usenet scenario would be an amusingly effective solution. I could easily write this on that internet. But where would the semiconductors come from. This is such a mess.

Daydreaming aside. If it needs to go. It needs to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom