Ray Peat & Danny Roddy: Lost Conversations (no audio)

-Luke-

David PS

Thanks, I enjoy reading Dr. Peat's thoughts,

Mauritio

There is a small audio file of Danny giving a bit of context. For example in the latest one he says that ray probably didn't mean a certain thing he said since he was laughing while saying it on the phone.

Momma

I hung on every word. Like i could audibly hear his voice. Thank you so much. And thank you Danny.

Lilac

Gee, I wonder why the audio got lost?

Ray Peat: [Obama] was like a test tube CIA project. His father was imported by the CIA to mate with his mother who worked for the CIA. His stepfather had a major CIA connection to the massacre of a million people in Indonesia. His mother was there creating lists of who to massacre.

Danny Roddy: The common targets for the people controlling things are like the Rothschilds? Are those the type of people that you think? Do they have a high degree? I'm asking for answers, but I know maybe it's not possible to answer these questions. Is it a very tightly coordinated intelligence?

Ray Peat: Yeah. They've got their club. They recruit new members constantly, like Skull and Bones at Yale. This Macron guy was the latest Obama. He just came from nowhere, even created this new party and is just a creation of the Rothschilds.

Danny Roddy: Okay, and like Bilderberg and things like this are all playing into that?

Ray Peat: Oh, yeah.

Danny Roddy: Man.

Ray Peat: The crazy right-wing conspiracy theorists are right about almost everything.

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

Gee, I wonder why the audio got lost?
In the comment section of part II he wrote "These calls were never intended to be podcasts and would require a lengthy editing process that I don't have the time for at the moment."

So the audio files seem to be still there.

Jonk

"Ray Peat: The crazy right-wing conspiracy theorists are right about almost everything."

Thanks, that's all I wanted to hear! (Joking) 😂

Herbie

Such a good read, I bet Danny wished he could have a 1000 more conversations like that.

Peatress

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

Crazy people can get the facts organized very well and make them useful.

Instant classic.

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

I don't know if anyone has already posted it here, but I haven't found anything. Danny has uploaded another seven older interviews with Ray in October. I only noticed them yesterday. This time with audio.

I think that's from the older Generative Energy podcast, before the current Generative Energy podcast. Same name, new podcast. Don't think the files had been lost like those in the OP, but it's also not easy to find them. And Danny mentioned in the introduction audio file that many people don't know that they exist.

- Talking with Ray Peat [2016]
- Carbon Dioxide, Redox Balance, and The Ketone Body Ratio with Ray Peat [2016]
- The Origins of Authoritarianism with Ray Peat [2016]
- Safe Supplements with Ray Peat [2016]
- The CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer with Ray Peat [2017]
- Optimizing The Environment with Ray Peat [2018]
- Calcium, Phosphate, Authoritarianism, Eugenics & CIA Spymaster Allen Dulles with Ray Peat [2018]

David PS

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals