Ray's last interview? Ask the Herb Doctor: November 2022 KMUD

Momma

This is gonna make me cry isn’t it? Thank you.

boris

It's a 2 year old interview they played from youtube. Peat had been offline for a while at that point.

taesch

Isn't this his last interview? It's the last one I remember hearing and it was dramatic to me because he self-diagnosed a 'celery allergy' (from bacon) and changed his way of eating just a few months before dying. My impression of the circumstances surrounding his death was that he switched vegetables and low-protein diet for the food group Patrick Timpone had been chirping to Ray about for over 5 years. It seems to me that the carnivore diet that Ray allegedly undertook from July to November, could have altered his physiology to an extremely high risk for adverse heart events. This is my speculation but had it not been for Ray's association with Patrick, he might have 'self-experimented' with safer ways of eating.

tallglass13

Isn't this his last interview? It's the last one I remember hearing and it was dramatic to me because he self-diagnosed a 'celery allergy' (from bacon) and changed his way of eating just a few months before dying. My impression of the circumstances surrounding his death was that he switched vegetables and low-protein diet for the food group Patrick Timpone had been chirping to Ray about for over 5 years. It seems to me that the carnivore diet that Ray allegedly undertook from July to November, could have altered his physiology to an extremely high risk for adverse heart events. This is my speculation but had it not been for Ray's association with Patrick, he might have 'self-experimented' with safer ways of eating.
I believe his last interview was with Jodelle. Just search her stuff, and the date. He actually sounded really good.

Brundle

I thought Patrick was more trying to get Ray to endorse the Carnivore diet the last time they spoke?

Peat seemed to opt for more of a vegan style diet in the final months.

aniciete

I thought Patrick was more trying to get Ray to endorse the Carnivore diet the last time they spoke?

Peat seemed to opt for more of a vegan style diet in the final months.
I thought in his last interview with Patrick he said he quit all vegetables?

John mcclain

So ray ate bacon cured with celery juice and people think the carnivore diet is too blame...you guys are hilarious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals