Risk/benefit of biopsies

Sherbert

hi i'm a new user 😃.. i'm re posting this here because it was placed in written interviews but it actually references a convo on an episode of energy with ray danny and haidut. would appreciate any feedback especially since this is my first post.. looking forward to responses:
To haidut danny and anyone else on the forum who might know:
does anyone happen to have read or heard ray's view on the value of #biopsies per se, particularly of internal organs?
The conventional view, needless to say, often is said that the benefit is worth the risk. but is it?
But alternatively (as was once discussed by Ray on GEnergyPodcast) if all illness is preceded by injury (big (eg #concussions) or small) (sorry i forget the theoretician's name), and infection or disease is seeming only an after-effect, then wouldn't a cut (#trauma), albeit even a small one, invite or encourage progression of ailments? hope that is clear enough.
Thanks for considering my question.

RiP 🕊 Ray Peat

tag: biopsy

slowin

My mom who had pancreatic cancer developed ascitis with her second liver biopsy ! So it’s kinda risky

OP
Sherbert

Sherbert

Thanks 🙏🏼

joaquin

There are folks that still subscribe to radiation, chemotherapy and surgery for cancer.

OP
Sherbert

Sherbert

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals