[Serious/Urgent] How do i get out of Canada?

Lollipop2

YouTube: Tripping The Bruce @Lollipop2

Just putting it out there now.... RP Community in Bruce Peninsula...??! Looks beautiful
Hey my husband looked at the area you are considering - he is from Ottawa and said it looked like a fabulous location. He thought you have a good idea!!

ilovethesea

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about leaving here. My issue is my family will stay here... So I’ve done some thinking and come to the conclusion that if I’m going to be stuck on Ontario, I might as well find a nice area to “homestead” close enough but just far enough to maintain a normal life here. I’ve been thinking about purchasing property in Bruce peninsula. Anybody on the forum from there or living there currently?
I was just wondering about you the other day and if you’d decided to leave or not!
That sounds like a good compromise, close to family but far enough away if the cities get crazy. I'm getting nervous now that Ontario will bring back all the insanity this fall.

Inaut

I was just wondering about you the other day and if you’d decided to leave or not!
That sounds like a good compromise, close to family but far enough away if the cities get crazy. I'm getting nervous now that Ontario will bring back all the insanity this fall.
I’ll drop you a pin if I buy something between now and when they lock us down again....😎At least you will have a spot to bug out if our crystal balls are accurate.

J.R.K

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about leaving here. My issue is my family will stay here... So I’ve done some thinking and come to the conclusion that if I’m going to be stuck on Ontario, I might as well find a nice area to “homestead” close enough but just far enough to maintain a normal life here. I’ve been thinking about purchasing property in Bruce peninsula. Anybody on the forum from there or living there currently?
I don’t know a lot about the area but it seems to be quite quiet and peaceful, the one caveat I would offer is being aware of your proximity to the nuclear plant.
As well you might check the soil quality for growing any gardens or crops you might consider to be desirable.
But a great place to commune with nature nonetheless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom