small victories

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
sladerunner69 said:
post 118141
Also LOL that's like the funniest emoji I've ever seen how do i get it on my phone?!?
It's on page two of the smiles to the right of the text box. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatri Dish

My parents used to fight over "oleo margarine." My mother told my father to eat it instead of butter. But he did the shopping so we ate butter. My poor mother tried every health fad because she was overweight. She died young of cancer. My father outlived her by over 35 years eating red meat and butter. He refused all that exercise nonsense too.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Peatri Dish said:
post 118174 She died young of cancer. My father outlived her by over 35 years eating red meat and butter. He refused all that exercise nonsense too.
Sorry about your mom Peatri Dish :cry: . I'm glad your dad stuck with what was right for him.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Peatri Dish said:
post 118179 Thanks, Blossom! You're always so sweet!
Thanks Peatri Dish! If it's true that you are what you eat then that would explain it! :lol:

tara

Little small victory: I gave some of my family members coconut oil for Christmas 3 years ago. Some of them loved it, so now I get to do it every year. They don't get through it very fast, but probably eat more of it than they would have, because of the cost. My mum likes the taste of the virgin stuff.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well done, spread the word.
Thanks goodandevil.
Little small victory: I gave some of my family members coconut oil for Christmas 3 years ago. Some of them loved it, so now I get to do it every year. They don't get through it very fast, but probably eat more of it than they would have, because of the cost. My mum likes the taste of the virgin stuff.
That's a great idea tara. I'm inspired now to give gift baskets next Christmas with good chocolate, oranges, home made gummies and coconut oil!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals