So tired and hurt

youngsinatra

Would it be better to take brewer's yeast, or take all the individual bs?
Brewers yeast is way too underdosed. Especially with poor digestion, higher doses are needed in the beginning from my experience.

Sumbody

I've moaned and groaned a lot, but periodically like to see if any new advice is thrown around.

I'm literally exhausted from morning until night, and then come alive around 10 PM. I'm also so sore all day. I'm talking jolting pains all over my body.

This can't be normal. Middle aged male.

Done every possible change with diet over the years, tried B1, different sources of magnesium, etc.

I also do not heal when I get an injury. And if I do, it takes like 3-4x the amount as normal.

Any suggestions or things to try? I would love some energy, mental clarity, and to not hurt.
Sounds like classic hypothyroid symptoms.

Ever test thyroid levels? Supplement thyroid? T3? T4?

Atelier

Such as getting a tooth pulled. My recovery is 1 month instead of 1 week. Or injuring my toe. Instead of a month or so, over a year later its still inflammed. Or even working out, I'm sore for days.
Oh I see. Do you have poor circulation?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Sounds like classic hypothyroid symptoms.

Ever test thyroid levels? Supplement thyroid? T3? T4?
Yes, Yeats of trying varying doses of cytomel, cynoplus, Armour, etc. I do believe hypothyroidism is an issue, but I think something is strongly blocking it from working for me, whether it be an infection or what not.

Sumbody

Yes, Yeats of trying varying doses of cytomel, cynoplus, Armour, etc. I do believe hypothyroidism is an issue, but I think something is strongly blocking it from working for me, whether it be an infection or what not.
It is probably wise to do some testing first.

I have taken too much thyroid in the past and it makes things worse. You may think you need more because you feel like crap, when it is increasing the hypo symptoms.

Thyroid is a very delicate dose. Too much or too little and there will be issues.

Nicole W.

I've moaned and groaned a lot, but periodically like to see if any new advice is thrown around.

I'm literally exhausted from morning until night, and then come alive around 10 PM. I'm also so sore all day. I'm talking jolting pains all over my body.

This can't be normal. Middle aged male.

Done every possible change with diet over the years, tried B1, different sources of magnesium, etc.

I also do not heal when I get an injury. And if I do, it takes like 3-4x the amount as normal.

Any suggestions or things to try? I would love some energy, mental clarity, and to not hurt.
Sounds like something I had that the naturopath called “adrenal fatigue”. Are your fingertips wrinkled or deflated all the time? When I would get this way my fingertips would show these signs. The symptoms I had was exhaustion until around 4 in the afternoon, (at which time I had just enough energy to make dinner for my family) AND pain in my arms, back and legs during the first half of the day approximately.

I went through a very long and stressful period prior to the emergence of this condition and I think my body just crashed.

I did a lot of different things to help myself and most did not work tbh. I was like this for years unfortunately. Altogether about 8 years in total with varying degrees of these symptoms. I am not even sure why or what helped me come out of it because I had tried a lot of supplements to fix myself. The naturopathic doc and I explored the possibility of a virus but I think it started with exhaustion. In the end, I focused on feeding myself well and letting myself rest. I tried to remove as much stress as possible from my life and I used thyroid & progesterone. And eventually I just started to feel better.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The answer is right in front of your eyes, yet you miss it. Low toxin lifestyle for the win.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

It is probably wise to do some testing first.

I have taken too much thyroid in the past and it makes things worse. You may think you need more because you feel like crap, when it is increasing the hypo symptoms.

Thyroid is a very delicate dose. Too much or too little and there will be issues.
Can you elaborate when you say testing? I have blood labs tested about 20 times over the past 10 years.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

The answer is right in front of your eyes, yet you miss it. Low toxin lifestyle for the win.
Low vitamin A? Bro, I rarely have any outside of milk and eggs, and for about 2-3 years I was strictly GAPS/SCD. I'd eat cat ***t at this point if it gave me relief. I'm not "married" to any protocol. I just need to figure out what is so toxic to my body.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Low vitamin A? Bro, I rarely have any outside of milk and eggs, and for about 2-3 years I was strictly GAPS/SCD. I'd eat cat ***t at this point if it gave me relief. I'm not "married" to any protocol. I just need to figure out what is so toxic to my body.
You are completely missing the lifetime cumulative effects of "vitamin A".

m_arch

@iLoveSugar i've been having some similar symptoms of fatigue and slow healing, i'm day 8 on low vit A and it seems to be helping so far. Might be worth a try for you to take it seriously. When you put your average consumed foods in cronometer.com whats the vitamin A content?

mosaic01

I rarely have any outside of milk and eggs

Milk has up to 1mg of retinol per liter, and that may not take into account the retinol bound to casein. A dairy heavy diet can provide 2-3mg of retinol per day.

You won't start detoxing as long as you consume preformed retinol in any form, in my experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals