So What Do You Think?

jay123

So what do you think? Are we moving on from the abortion problem because it is not a problem anymore? What I mean is are we now seeing a coverup for the sterile people from the double and triple jabs? Are we about to see the Planned Parenthood numbers start to drop and they can blame it on the “abortion ban”? Cant you see it? “No one is getting pregnant because of the abortion ban.” But in reality they cannot get pregnant because of the jab. Hmmmm? Considering it is just a draft at this time why the leak? And, in reality, it would leave to states rights where is should have been in the first place since we live in a republic. Interesting times.

Exclusive: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Last edited:

Peatful

Thank you for posting and asking questions

Here’s my thoughts

OP
jay123

jay123

Thank you for posting and asking questions

Here’s my thoughts

Yes. Thank you for the post. Im glad you posted your thread here too. Yeah. I have lots of red flags going off about this. I mean at this point its not decided but it is planted in the minds of the nation. But the leak. Its timed perfectly to divide and conquer and distract from something else. What are they planning?

Fred

Interesting angle. I'll bet the number of Planned Parenthood abortions has already dropped massively. I wonder if this data is publicly available...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals