Staph infection on my eczema rashes? How do I fix a staph overgrowth on skin?

dervmai

progress
I was always a bit prone to infections. I was going through some ray peat audio records on the bioenergetic website and I just learned that weeping eczema is a sign of a staph infection? I have broken skin and I haven't been washing my body with soap besides my private areas. I don't know if this is causing the staph to overgrow? It might be, anyways does anyone know how to fix this?

HeyThere

I was always a bit prone to infections. I was going through some ray peat audio records on the bioenergetic website and I just learned that weeping eczema is a sign of a staph infection? I have broken skin and I haven't been washing my body with soap besides my private areas. I don't know if this is causing the staph to overgrow? It might be, anyways does anyone know how to fix this?

High quality Manuka Oil always got me out of that pickle. I think it's been 3x now that I was saved. Took only a few days of applying it, then wrapping it nicely with gauze.

A high numbered Manuka honey or unrefined coconut oil would be my first choices.

Niacinamide specifically enhances the antibacterial function of the immune system:

"Researchers treated mice and human blood cells in lab dishes with a hefty dose of vitamin B3 and found that the ability of immune system cells to fight a staph infection was increased a thousandfold. In particular, the vitamin helped treat staph infections that are resistant to antibiotics, they said."

David PS

The Old Testament and Hippocrates reported on the use of ACV in combination with honey to combat infection and protect open skin wounds. Historically, vinegar has been produced and sold as a commercial commodity for over 5000 years. In fact up until the sixth century BC, the Babylonians were making vinegars for consumption as well as for use in healing13.
Also

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals