Straight male recreational sex guide 101

Straight male recreational sex guide 101

1) Own a personal, private space

2) Have at least average hygiene practices

3) Have 2 streams of income and a savings

4) Be enthusiastic about your 'jobs,' whatever they are

5) Make calm, consistent eye contact when speaking

6) Have a path of ascension laid out to be more 'successful' in the distant future

7) Exercise at least every other day

8) Only speak optimistically about everyone and everything; don't self-loathe

9) Keep reminding people how busy you are by frequently mentioning what you're currently or have already planned to do within the next two weeks of time

10) Stand with good posture

11) Be agnostic; acknowledge God without naming or submitting to Him

P.S.

Proverbs 21:9
[9] It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Proverbs 6:25-26
[25] Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

[26] For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

GodsHound

Not my idea but you can skip all of these steps just by being above average looking and regularly using heroin. Girls can't resist.

Gânico

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Nebula

why did you make a guide about something you consider a sin?
I love this site and you guys. The involuntary minutes of laughter you guys have induced intentional or not has been nothing but a boost to my health.

HighT

Some valid points but I don't get the 11th and I'm suprised you post it. I have seen you are doing Christian work in this forum so why would be agnostic before woman. In today world if a man doesn't make the girl Christian nothing else would.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Some valid points but I don't get the 11th and I'm suprised you post it.
A part of the description of men in the last days is that they will have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

Those who have a form of godliness must believe that there is a God, otherwise they would not have a form of it.

Those men who have a form of godliness yet deny the power of it are the ones who lead the silly women away:

2 Timothy 3:5-6
[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

HighT

Those men who have a form of godliness yet deny the power of it are the ones who lead the silly women away:

Brother, you got it totally wrong.

After double checking 2 Timothy 3 in my native language, I am certain these verses -

[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts

mean that those who appear spiritual/religious/faithful but deny the power, will be easily led away by sinful women. Not that such man will lead away sinful women.

Good luck with the ladies! :cool:

OP
Twohandsondeck
mean that those who appear spiritual/religious/faithful but deny the power, will be easily led away by sinful women. Not that such man will lead away sinful women.
I see what you mean,

 But...

Firstly, it's written in verse 2, "For men shall be..."

And the description of men continues through verse 5.

In verse 6, it then says, "For of this sort..."
"this sort" are the men referenced in verse 2, which was the previous sentence.

Secondly, it's those of that sort who will be the ones leading the women. The women do not lead themselves.

To phrase the point another way, it doesn't say,
'...and are lead captive by silly women...'

It says,
"...and lead captive silly women...."

In the verse, the men are leading, not the women.

It continues to say that the men are the ones who are led away with divers lusts and then in verse 7 that the men being spoken of are "Ever learning, and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth."

To your point, the men are led away by lust, but it's not the woman who brought about that lust.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals