Struggling with eye floaters + misc issues

martybyrde

I got eye floaters, fatigue out of nowhere 6 months ago. Still here for some reason. If I’m perfect about my gut health they’re less visible. Maybe some mild degree of POIS too. I ejaculate less than once a month and when I do my floaters get worse and my fatigue. But nothing crazy, but also not an issue I’ve had before.

Another issue is magnesium, in any form even transdermal used to be somewhat beneficial to me. If I take magnesium now it triggers anxiety and a weird spacey feeling that lasts for a couple days. A high enough dose is high anxiety and panic.

My bowel movements are on the green/yellow side all of a sudden.

I think I’m dealing with something 100% gut related.

Maybe it’s fungal?

alephx

I got eye floaters, fatigue out of nowhere 6 months ago. Still here for some reason. If I’m perfect about my gut health they’re less visible. Maybe some mild degree of POIS too. I ejaculate less than once a month and when I do my floaters get worse and my fatigue. But nothing crazy, but also not an issue I’ve had before.

Another issue is magnesium, in any form even transdermal used to be somewhat beneficial to me. If I take magnesium now it triggers anxiety and a weird spacey feeling that lasts for a couple days. A high enough dose is high anxiety and panic.

My bowel movements are on the green/yellow side all of a sudden.

I think I’m dealing with something 100% gut related.

Maybe it’s fungal?
Covid and related status?

Attakai

Could be a ton of things, including mold, stress etc.

If you are able to, try taking a week vacation somewhere, visit family or just go somewhere nice and relaxing.
If your floaters go away it's likely nothing internal.

TheSir

Paradoxical reaction from magnesium is a tell tale sign of thiamine deficiency, as is fatigue. Viruses like corona can turn a sub-clinical deficiency into an acute one, so I echo the above user about covid status.

OP
M

martybyrde

Paradoxical reaction from magnesium is a tell tale sign of thiamine deficiency, as is fatigue. Viruses like corona can turn a sub-clinical deficiency into an acute one, so I echo the above user about covid status.
Thank you.
But I've taken Thiamine HCl on and off randomly over the past couple years, it would be really weird if I was deficient. Although, before Thiamine used to be a consistent source of energy and warmness, it doesn't seem to have that effect anymore. It used to actually help with sleep, the last time I took a small dose I pulled an all nighter and lost a lot of potassium.

Like Thiamine, my tolerance for many supplements has gotten worse since this all started. And about COVID, I have been vaccinated with a single dose because I was in my last semester of University and I wouldn't have graduated. I delayed it for months but at the end it was either throw away 4 years of work or take a single dose. And yes, I definitely feel like there was some worsening of my health following but this was over a year ago and I even had bouts of really good health many months after the vaccine. I can see how it makes my situation worse.

OP
M

martybyrde

Could be a ton of things, including mold, stress etc.

If you are able to, try taking a week vacation somewhere, visit family or just go somewhere nice and relaxing.
If your floaters go away it's likely nothing internal.
This this started after the most difficult period of my life. But I've gotten through all that and while I still have some pressure on me, it's nothing crazy right now. I've been spending a lot of time outside in the sun and I feel better for sure.

OP
M

martybyrde

It's definitely notable to mention that I also got bad constipation during this period. Not the first time in my life but it has been a long time without constipation before this happened

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I had a sudden increase of floaters and after that I got an eye infection, a stye formed, which I treated with eye drops to which I added a small amount of chlorine dioxide solution so I ended up with a 10 ppm solution. That worked but the floaters stayed, unfortunately. It may have been Covid because it was in 2020 when that happened. No other symptoms. I wondered if a saline solution with urea would work. I read an article where scientists ‘unboiled’ an egg using urea and some mechanical means to untangle the protein chains. Floaters are tangled up proteins in the liquid body of the eye. The liquid inside the eye is actually a gel, protons mixed with water. See Dr. Gilbert Ling or Prof. Gerald Pollack about structured water.

So these proteins have to be untangled and this would ‘dissolve’ these floaters.

I searched a bit the scientific literature and there was a study done with urea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals