Superhero Origin Story

In cyberpunk and superhero fiction, it's typically young men who are understanding and 'hacking' their bodies for improved health and performance. In real life, it seems like it's typically older women who are successful at this- as they have gradually developed the patience, humbleness, courage, and motivation (from serious health problems) to question their own beliefs, study in depth, and experiment.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's very interesting. Real life isn't as sexy as cyberpunk superhero fiction! :lol:

haidut

Blossom said:
That's very interesting. Real life isn't as sexy as cyberpunk superhero fiction! :lol:

Young women (sometimes men) are also quite good at coming up with creative things to improve their health, unless they are on the pill or SSRI, which turns them into the Gorgona Meduzas of modern day. The ones that take both drugs are the bane of every office environment, as are men on testosterone replacement therapy since most of it aromatizes quickly to estrogen and turns them into fat, vicious, authoritarian slobs with man-***s.
A very quick test for "good" vs "bad" people is to say something very unexpected and a bit insulting in a group of people, preferably applying to everyone in the group. The people that spontaneously laugh are the "good" ones, and the people who get angry or self-righteous are the "bad" ones. I saw a study long time ago that said (genuine) laughter is a signal of creativity and mediated by dopamine, testosterone (yes, NOT a typo) and progesterone. Anger (and aggression) is mediated by estrogen and serotonin. Very contrary to the popular opinion that testosterone is the aggressive hormone.

OP
CellularIconoclast
haidut said:
Young women (sometimes men) are also quite good at coming up with creative things to improve their health, unless they are on the pill or SSRI, which turns them into the Gorgona Meduzas of modern day.

You have no idea how horrifying this idea is to me. I have had several very close people that I loved seem to suddenly become both boring (extremely non-creative, authoritarian, and non-adventurous) and aggressive on that exact drug combination. Sometimes when a close loved one has a major personality shift, it's as if you lost that person- they died and someone else is in their place.

Several other people I know seemed to have been saved from this, because they had horrible and immediate adverse reactions to those drugs and were unable to continue with them.

pboy

haidut said:
Blossom said:

Young women (sometimes men) are also quite good at coming up with creative things to improve their health, unless they are on the pill or SSRI, which turns them into the Gorgona Meduzas of modern day. The ones that take both drugs are the bane of every office environment, as are men on testosterone replacement therapy since most of it aromatizes quickly to estrogen and turns them into fat, vicious, authoritarian slobs with man-***s.
A very quick test for "good" vs "bad" people is to say something very unexpected and a bit insulting in a group of people, preferably applying to everyone in the group. The people that spontaneously laugh are the "good" ones, and the people who get angry or self-righteous are the "bad" ones. I saw a study long time ago that said (genuine) laughter is a signal of creativity and mediated by dopamine, testosterone (yes, NOT a typo) and progesterone. Anger (and aggression) is mediated by estrogen and serotonin. Very contrary to the popular opinion that testosterone is the aggressive hormone.

lol, I can completely vibe with that...its kind of true, people only react badly to things that get under their skin, because they know its true or don't realize the person speaking the insult is actually full of it themselves

as for the pill, and other SSRI's...all I know with that is that girls I attempted to talk to in the past or that I ended up getting intimate with, maybe I was just a coincidence, but over time id notice they seemed more emotional and unstable than at first...or a better way to put it would be unpredictable and not as true to their word, probably because their own hormones and signals were always in an uncomfortable flux. For me its kind a red flag now to stay away or not pursue any kind of degree of intimacy in relationship other than a being good person to another person with girls on such substances. Im sure it works the same way with girls to guys on T replacement or SSRIs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals