Testosterone Topical

newander

1. Buy raw micronized test base powder from PPL
2. Buy 99.9% pharm grade DMSO
3. Pour 10g of powder for every 50ml of DMSO.
4. Shake, let it sit for 20 min.
5. It's ready.

Wouldn't there be 200mg test in every ml dmso?
What's the daily dose? Seems like a lot.

bagotage

How would dose compare to esterized injections? For simplicity, say I'm injecting 20mg TE daily, can I just translate that to 20mg test base topically, daily?

80% of belly button testosterone base with vitamin E is absorbed, so you should only need a few mg. That's what I'm using and it's very helpful.

JCub369

I am planning on making a solution of

5mg test

1mg dht

1mg dhea

1mg progesterone

Per drop.

In 80% DMSO 20% Ethanol.

Also might do a half concentration batch in Whole E or Tocovit - unless anyone thinks it’s possible to dissolve the same concentration into whole e or tocovit

Let me know if anyone has tried something similar or has any advice suggestions on ratios.

bagotage

Update on my 50/50 DMSO/glycerol topical—it feels like the glycerol is inhibiting absorption. Next time I am doing 100% DMSO. And at least doubling the concentration to 2mg/drop, maybe more. I am having to put too much liquid on myself as it is.

bagotage

My Test E has arrived with some kind of weird waxy layer over it. WTF am I supposed to do with this? Has anyone else experienced it?

Santosh

Just wondering if you're only able to take 10mg increments since there's about 20 drops in a ml give or take a lot. How much do you take/how do you measure it?

One full dropper on the balls and go about your day.

Santosh

That doesn't make any sense. 200mg a day?

You are not qualified to know what makes sense.
You asked questions and I answered.
Now say thank you, experiment, and come with educated advice to contribute to this forum instead of endlessly asking questions in a naive tone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals