The book Synchronicity by F David Peat sucked

Herbie

I recently got a copy of the book Synchronicity: The bridge between mind and matter.

I had high hopes but was disappointed. I felt like it had no substance or depth.

Years ago I read some way better and more fun books about synchronicity by John C lilly.

"In ones life there can be peculiarly appropriate chains of related events that lead to consequences that are strongly desired. After such experiences, one wonders how such a series of events developed; sometimes there is a strong feeling that some intelligence (greater than ours) directed the course."

I read and recommend:
- The centre of the cyclone.
- The scientist a metaphysical autobiography.
- Programming the human biocomputer.

Years ago when I realised about synchronicity, I knew I would live long so I did very risk taking activities to test it.

Apple

Years ago when I realised about synchronicity, I knew I would live long so I did very risk taking activities to test it.
Ok, I'm intrigued. What is it about... synchronicity , risk taking activities ?
Smth about drugs ?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I recently got a copy of the book Synchronicity: The bridge between mind and matter.

I had high hopes but was disappointed. I felt like it had no substance or depth.

Years ago I read some way better and more fun books about synchronicity by John C lilly.

"In ones life there can be peculiarly appropriate chains of related events that lead to consequences that are strongly desired. After such experiences, one wonders how such a series of events developed; sometimes there is a strong feeling that some intelligence (greater than ours) directed the course."

I read and recommend:
- The centre of the cyclone.
- The scientist a metaphysical autobiography.
- Programming the human biocomputer.

If you desire wonderful books regarding Synchronicity then anything by Lynne McTaggart you will enjoy, all science/data backed. Start at the beginning with her books might be best. Lynne - Lynne McTaggart The Field was the 1st, Then The Intension Experiment, then The Bond, then The Power of Eight.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

@Apple

Its like we have a destiny and under certain circumstances can realise this and I tested.

I booked flights to Thailand leaving in 3 days, no bookings or plans, swapped my passport for motorbikes and road around the mountains with tank top and flip flops, no helmet, no licence, never ridden a bike before because my cousin died on one, did this for a month, handled king cobras, had a reticulated python wrapped around me, only ate street food, traveled by small airplane, no travel insurance, met anyone and did anything with them, all kinds of risk taking and nothing happened. When I got back I rolled my truck off a cliff, by accident because of being so careless. Not a scratch. Then stopped and behaved in risk adverse way since.

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

@Kimster thank you, imo science can't explain it and I think takes the fun and magic away from it. I've experienced it enough to not need to read about it in that way but would enjoy hearing regular people's profound experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals