The New Iron Curtain is the censorship in the Internet.

Be thankful to the raypeatforum.

I have never seen a forum like this. With a decent number of visits, and a good moderation. @charlie.

Everything in Reddit is biased. Anyone wanting to post something against the current, precisely the truth, he will get banned. His account will be made a ghost account, and in the meantime agents will try to influence the opinion of the people with their comments and downvotes.

Let's snap out of it, it's time to get serious.

As I say, the Holy Ex will bring a better world. There's no other.

I discovered the cure of "autism", nothing. People are jerking off, seeing who are they going to be sleeping with...

Then don't get angry because of shootings in your face. Autistic people are demanding solutions. It has always been a poisoning.

Acetylcholinesterase reactivators don't be lacking, hemodialysis for the people, that it be no longer hidden.

And remember, all of being a man, a semen retention rockstar, is to be a good soldier. It's not for banging the daughters of the neighbor, sullying them.

Fornicators, people not aiming towards decency, are going to be relocated in the core of the Earth. And I will feel proud of it myself.

Anyone escaping from the hands of the procers, will not escape from the hands of God.

That's my message.

From Argentina.​

Last edited:
OP
Guille Yacante
"JESUS IS GREAT."

Let it be all a party. But be responsible of your actions.

No excesses.

Empathy for people repenting. Education for people not having a clue about what is going on.

And be good gardeners.

Yes. We have to pluck away the bad weeds.

Disclaimer: No one is going to impose any religion. But the aspiring to standards of common sense and decency.
Read the guidelines of the Project, if you haven't already.​

OP
Guille Yacante
You know which day I was born? The 30 of April of 1996.

This is the same date known to be of Hitler's death. But his was in 1945.

This means, that when he died, then I was born.

To bring the Third World War, that of good against evil, like it has never been in the history of the world wars.

My mother is a pharmacist, and my father is a doctor.

My family business is called "La Compañía", which means "The Company".

This means that God is showing who is truly His company, the TRUE Company of Jesus.

What an honor.

God is showing everyone that this comes from Him.

And even, I understand He is showing who is the true lion.

Let's get angry.

Last edited:
OP
Guille Yacante
This is the fulfillment of the prophecy written in the book of Revelation, chapter 3.

The Lord knocks the door of the Church of Laodicea

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 3:14-21

Related to the "hour of temptation", in which them that dwell upon the Earth will be tried (Revelation 3:10).

If the Lord says He does it, and still hasn't returned, it means He will make it evident it is Him.

Last edited:
OP
Guille Yacante
There are lots of Easter eggs.

I live in Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province, which means: The Province of the Holy Cross.

In which all the world will gather again.

Because some few years ago, a lot of people from different countries came to this region because of the implosion of the submarine ARA San Juan.

Now what is imploding is the world.

And, besides, this city is known for its statue of a symbol of the now about to be known as "The Old World", or "The Past".

The industry of fossil fuels.

f65d928145707c914951266aa8804e21.jpg

This is what the Lord is about to crush now.

OP
Guille Yacante
Don't wait for psychopaths to be pushing "red buttons" so for you to do something, little ants.

This is cold war.

Imagine them dogs planning and thinking all their moves so to get all the world with the guard down, to make them react in desperation.

People don't take right choices when they are not thinking straight.

All I ask is, please, share the message.

Share the link, and try to contact some "influencers" that be speaking about this.

They will have to reinvent too. All they have come doing has been entertaining the people and making money off them.

The truth empowers, and makes people get off their screens.

OP
Guille Yacante
I want it to be all a party.

Get dressed like in the eighties, the hairstyle may be made in the move, it's going to get bumpy.

Dress yourselves like Mennonites, like anything you please, just avoid the cassocks, they are going to be dangerous.

Military outfits and those of the armed forces be just that, outfits. We are what we do.

And above all, remember this is serious. We want solutions.

The most difficult has already been put at hand. Now it's time to make our move.

OP
Guille Yacante
Europe is going to turn into North Korea.

Feel free to come to my country, and let's show off how we can turn it into a first-world country in no time.

Let your flag be that of the sky.

Because nationality means sense of belonging, not where one was born in.

Come and let's make America great again, since America is a continent,

Let's make it great from its beginning, to its end.

From Alaska, to our Malvinas.

Because it's part of the deal.

I want my flag waving there.

That so it be.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom