UK Idealabs Customers - A Word Please!

DKayJoe

Reviving this thread because I’m in the U.K. and having shipping problems.

I have ordered many times from idealabs previously with 0 problems and impressive delivery times.

I always pay a bit extra for quicker delivery, however this time around there is no option for different delivery services. The only option available is “international airmail” which takes 15 business days to deliver. This is very inconvenient.

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I emailed idealabs and haven’t gotten an answer yet.
I'm not sure about the express delivery being removed but I always choose the 15 day option and typically receive my package within 5-7, no guarantees obviously but thought you might find my experience helpful.

Greg says

Reviving this thread because I’m in the U.K. and having shipping problems.

I have ordered many times from idealabs previously with 0 problems and impressive delivery times.

I always pay a bit extra for quicker delivery, however this time around there is no option for different delivery services. The only option available is “international airmail” which takes 15 business days to deliver. This is very inconvenient.

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I emailed idealabs and haven’t gotten an answer yet.
I ordered a few items a couple weeks ago [international airmail] to London and the parcel arrived after about 10 days.

I ordered a few items a couple weeks ago [international airmail] to London and the parcel arrived after about 10 days.
I'm not sure about the express delivery being removed but I always choose the 15 day option and typically receive my package within 5-7, no guarantees obviously but thought you might find my experience helpful.
Right thanks for the answers.

Idealabs got back to me and apparently all but one of their staff is on vacation which is why other delivery services aren’t an option.

I’ve ordered anyway. Better late than never.

Right thanks for the answers.

Idealabs got back to me and apparently all but one of their staff is on vacation which is why other delivery services aren’t an option.

I’ve ordered anyway. Better late than never.
Hey man, has your stuff been delivered yet? I had the same ordering situation as you, I usually do the fast delivery option. I ordered some Lisuride which was sent out on August 5th and still no show.

Good for you. Now I’m concerned. Haha.
That is a bit concerning. I’m in London which is a major logistics hub so that may have made it faster for me. Have you tried tracking your shipment? You should be able to do it through the email idealabs sends you when your order is shipped.

That is a bit concerning. I’m in London which is a major logistics hub so that may have made it faster for me. Have you tried tracking your shipment? You should be able to do it through the email idealabs sends you when your order is shipped.
I’m in South Wales. Yeah I was tracking it but then it stopped at New York. Just says its headed for destination. I’ll give it a couple more days then email Idealabs.

Just found this. Haha

By the way I think you might want to delete or censor this image unless you want people on this forum to be able to track your package and find out where you live.

How on earth did this happen?
Not sure? I messaged Idealabs and they don’t believe it’s been sent to Macedonia, but I found that information on various tracking sites. I’m gonna have to try and contact Royal Mail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals