Low Toxin Lifestyle "Virus Cold" symptoms due to detoxing or EMF exposure?

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
I've been on the low toxin diet and supplements since Jan.. I haven't had a 'cold' in over a year. The weather was so nice on Tuesday that I went for a long motorcycle ride for about 5 hours, but because my destination was one I never went to before, I wore wireless earbuds (not iPhone ones) to hear my directions through my phone. I was perfectly fine on Tuesday, but on Wednesday started to get a bad sore throat. Now I have a 'bad cold' with congestion, sneezing, stuffy head (no fever). My suspicion is that I reacted to the wireless earbuds, or that I'm detoxing. Anyone else experience this? I'm getting more convinced that viruses don't exist, but that my body is detoxing from something.

Peater

I've been on the low toxin diet and supplements since Jan.. I haven't had a 'cold' in over a year. The weather was so nice on Tuesday that I went for a long motorcycle ride for about 5 hours, but because my destination was one I never went to before, I wore wireless earbuds (not iPhone ones) to hear my directions through my phone. I was perfectly fine on Tuesday, but on Wednesday started to get a bad sore throat. Now I have a 'bad cold' with congestion, sneezing, stuffy head (no fever). My suspicion is that I reacted to the wireless earbuds, or that I'm detoxing. Anyone else experience this? I'm getting more convinced that viruses don't exist, but that my body is detoxing from something.
Quite a few of us have something at the moment, myself included. (The thread took a turn off topic) There's a theory it's related to "space weather" and we had a recent run of solar eruptions/flares, and a geomagnetic storm yesterday.

Last edited:

pubh12

Forum Supporter
I Have an insane amount of emf exposure and haven’t gotten sick in six years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom