Vitamin K Absolutely Changed My Face (Wow!)

Green Dot

My skin is much clearer, I no longer have dark under-eye circles and overall my face has received a "lift".

I've also been supplementing pregnenolone, aspirin and redlight, so I can't 100% say it was this or the other, but seems like they sure are working synergistically.

E

eat my peat

interesting ... thanks for sharing

how much k2 and what times did you take it in the day?

JamesGatz

I agree - bone deposition seems to work really well for me in K2 - Bone structure in general looks a lot better and any calcification symptoms are greatly reduced - the only issue I take with it is that it seems to thicken my blood a bit - I start craving salted watermelon or chocolate - I think they have vasodilation effects to counter

Last edited:

PxD

I agree - bone deposition seems to work really well for me in K2 - Bone structure in general looks a lot better and any calcification symptoms are greatly reduced - the only issue I take with it is that it seems to thicken my blood a bit - I start craving salted watermelon or chocolate - I think they have vasodilation effects to counter
How about taking some aspirin to counter the thickening effects of K2?

Bex

My skin is much clearer, I no longer have dark under-eye circles and overall my face has received a "lift".

I've also been supplementing pregnenolone, aspirin and redlight, so I can't 100% say it was this or the other, but seems like they sure are working synergistically.
Awesome! What brand Vitamin K are you using?

IVILA

How much aspirin and pregnenolone have you been taking? That's a cool story to hear, I'm also doing the same however no red light.

reality

I also notice a strong effect with K2 on the face. My cheekbones pop more and have better looking skin in general

I use innovix labs k2

aniciete

How much k2 and do you use it topically?

Charlieb91

It's crazy, my female friend I hadn't seen in 3 years was saying how different I look (I'm a good way ?)
More sugar, aspirin, k2, d3, high androgens low estrogen will give you more masculine features

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals