Low Toxin Supplements Vitamin K2

High_Prob

How about vitamin K2 in the context of the low toxin lifestyle? Is it seen as useful?

InChristAlone

Shouldn't need it, but it is on my list of how to get healthy if you are already sick and diseased.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Some people need it for a short time but it does not seem like a "staple" in the low toxin groups. If someone is bruising easily or bleeding gums, that is when Dr. Smith says they might need some.

Some people need it for a short time but it does not seem like a "staple" in the low toxin groups. If someone is bruising easily or bleeding gums, that is when Dr. Smith says they might need some.
K1 is best for bleeding and clotting the blood. Vitamin K2 is good for bones and heart health. I know because I am an “O” blood-type, and I have to have K1 for my thin blood, dairy does nothing for it.

“Abram Hoffer, who had been treating schizophrenia and senile dementia with niacin, accidentally discovered that it cured his bleeding gums." -Ray Peat

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
K1 is best for bleeding and clotting the blood. Vitamin K2 is good for bones and heart health. I know because I am an “O” blood-type, and I have to have K1 for my thin blood, dairy does nothing for it.

“Abram Hoffer, who had been treating schizophrenia and senile dementia with niacin, accidentally discovered that it cured his bleeding gums." -Ray Peat
In Dr. Smiths clinical practice he has seen K2 work well for bleeding gums. Maybe it is meeting some kind of energy deficit like Niacin is.

drf

Forum Supporter
If i'm not getting a flushing sensation from Niacin 50mg, would that suggest I'm not toxic?

Recent liver labs:
AST: 39 IU/L (0-40)
ALT: 39 IU/L (0-44)
Albumin: 5.2 g/dL (4.3-5.2)

taralynne

If i'm not getting a flushing sensation from Niacin 50mg, would that suggest I'm not toxic?

Recent liver labs:
AST: 39 IU/L (0-40)
ALT: 39 IU/L (0-44)
Albumin: 5.2 g/dL (4.3-5.2)
I don't think so. I am currently taking 50mg as well, have not experienced flushing from that amount and I'm sure I'm still pretty toxic.

InChristAlone

How many mg do you recommend?
I just take one drop which is 1 mg when I feel like my teeth are way too sensitive and hurting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals