Voice to skull - Vice

Cgj1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0

Has anyone heard of Voice to skull?!

The vice video has 3 million views. A post on Quora has 800000 views.

I know of some people who are on the technology. This needs to be distinguished from voices with Schizophrenia.

Apparently its from nano technology, within a phenotype, electromagnetically transmitted through satellites. The effect is voices from unscrupulous doctors you may know and people you know, inappropriate subliminal images and electric shocks everywhere spaced out on the body. Voice to skull is Nazi tech. They’re doing it to uncompromised people.

Last edited:

Kimster

Forum Supporter
In the early 2000's I met an ex-Navy Seal, though he worked out everyday as he said he could be called back at any time and he needed to be fit & ready.
He was Bosnian and came to America as a young child because of the American manipulated war there, became a citizen. He had tattoo's on his arms and I asked him about them. I asked him assorted questions about the Govt. & Military. A number of times he didn't answer and made the hand signal of a zipper being pulled across his mouth. I then asked if he was willing to nod his head yes or no. He nodded yes. So I proceeded with the questions and he nodded yes or no. I asked about V2K (Voice to Skull technology) he nodded yes.
It does exist. Anyway at the end of the day, all this guy wanted to do was chill & fish. He wouldn't/couldn't answer many questions. Said, he did horrific things in the Military and just wanted to forget.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

In the early 2000's I met an ex-Navy Seal, though he worked out everyday as he said he could be called back at any time and he needed to be fit & ready.
He was Bosnian and came to America as a young child because of the American manipulated war there, became a citizen. He had tattoo's on his arms and I asked him about them. I asked him assorted questions about the Govt. & Military. A number of times he didn't answer and made the hand signal of a zipper being pulled across his mouth. I then asked if he was willing to nod his head yes or no. He nodded yes. So I proceeded with the questions and he nodded yes or no. I asked about V2K (Voice to Skull technology) he nodded yes.
It does exist. Anyway at the end of the day, all this guy wanted to do was chill & fish. He wouldn't/couldn't answer many questions. Said, he did horrific things in the Military and just wanted to forget.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

What I meant in the OP is that it’s Nazi tech being used in the wrong hands.

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
There is no voice to skull. I have auditory hallucinations and went very deep with targetedjustice and voice to skull. It's not real. The people with electronic harassment have tactile hallucinations which I had. I even couldn't control my legs once. My voices were pretending they could control my legs. It was a possession of the body and mind in many ways and I used to believe it was being done by someone.

I painted my room with radiofrequency blocking paint and much more. I went far with believing in remote neural monitoring because my voices could see what I see. It's not real and nobody is doing this. It's brain activity and the scientists and medical professionals have done a poor job in making these things commonly known. It took me forever to discover tactile hallucinations to make me question if it's not electronic harassment. I used to get the dream manipulation that was said to be part of the voice to skull and electronic harassment. It's the brain and unfortunately we are far from figuring it out.

If we didn't have these stupid doctors and researchers supporting this garbage we could have more attention and focus on fixing hallucinations and preventing this kind of stuff from happening. Nobody who is sick should ever believe in targetedjustice, CIA NSA or FBI involvement in making them sick. It's such a poor helpless mindset. How do you get results fighting those powers like the CIA versus fighting your mind only?

I was hearing stuff I thought my mind couldn't produce. Later I learned I had to have heard it once before because it was clearly hallucinations. They eventually made mistakes that made it clear they weren't who I thought they were. Very tough situation and we need doctors and researchers to do a better job instead of falling for those delusions.

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Surely you’ve heard of MK ultra.
You're 100% correct and I forgot about that. I deleted my comment. I still strongly believe people need to be careful about believing this stuff when it's more than likely a mental condition. Like mine and many other cases. I went very far with voice to skull. I used to even use am and fm radios to block the signals to remove the voices. Someone posted that this combination worked for them to reduce it. Didn't work I was just drowning out noise. Sometimes they pretended it worked for a bit but it came back.

Last edited:
OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

This civil case mentions voice to skull but the case was thrown out for being frivolous.

Marshall v. Green​

United States District Court, W.D. Kentucky, at Louisville
May 17, 2010
CIVIL ACTION NO. 3:10CV-224-H (W.D. Ky. May. 17, 2010)

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

The James Walbert court case. James Walbert went to court, to stop his former business associate from blasting him with mind-altering electromagnetic radiation, and later feeling electric shocks. Walbert told the Sedgwick County, Kansas panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with "jolts of radiation" after a disagreement over a business deal.

The court decided in Walbert's favor, and issued a first-of-its-kind order of protection, banning Redford from using "electronic means" to further harass Walbert.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

Context for a case

The defendant would argue voice to skull (Vtk) is a delusional thought disorder.

The plaintiff would have to prove they were of sound mind at the time, and that Vtk was not medicine, but indeed Medical Equipment, without consent, under the relevant Medicine Regulation. This would be
1. a flagrant breach of fiduciary care;
2. a breach of Statutory powers;
3. An improper use of discretion; and
4. Illegality.

They're are tools that can prove electrical shocks that are known as sweeping devices.

Last edited:
OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

Within the arch of International law everyone has freedom from torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment. Not to mention, the right of self determination and dignity and respect.

A judge will consider this when they rule on the case.

OP
Cgj1

Cgj1

Evidence

The parties not only give evidence by a sworn affidavit, but through witnesses. Hersey evidence is generally not allowed.

A metric to determine truth claims are credibility. In electronic harrasement cases like these, proving the case would be better served by an independent consulting company that can determine the frequency, and transmission source.

The onus of the case is on the plaintiff. The standard of proof is on the balance of probabilities for civil proceedings, and beyond reasonable doubt for criminal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom