What to replace mercury fillings with

tommyg130

I had 16 mercury fillings removed and in its place is a combo of zirconia, porcelain and majority bio-ceramic masked composite. Some of the teeth were too far gone so they needed a crown on top of the fillings too.

With the materials listed I’m not sure what the actual filling is made of vs the crown? I think zirconia and porcelain are crowns and the filling is ceramic? I reckon these are safer then mercury , but are they optimal. Are they truly metal free ?

From what I gather they are not and they are ceramics. But I hear rumor of them containing Nano sized aluminum particles . I think I’m just over thinking. Anyway 18k later and it’s in my mouth so too late anyway

Attachments

• 3A9FC8CA-1BFD-49DA-BC1F-CB863B67E561.jpeg
    3A9FC8CA-1BFD-49DA-BC1F-CB863B67E561.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here is an interesting option. I would oil pull first then brush with maybe some baking soda before doing this at home filling. Depending on your diet and how big the holes are you can remineralize your teeth instead. That would take vitamin D, k1, a lot calcium and low phosphorus.

OP
T

tommyg130

Here is an interesting option. I would oil pull first then brush with maybe some baking soda before doing this at home filling. Depending on your diet and how big the holes are you can remineralize your teeth instead. That would take vitamin D, k1, a lot calcium and low phosphorus.

The new fillings are already in. And the crowns over some teeth, because the dentist said the teeth were simply too far gone. She is knowledgeable and knows her stuff and didn’t want to put crown but it was either that or implant.

The new fillings are already in. And the crowns over some teeth, because the dentist said the teeth were simply too far gone. She is knowledgeable and knows her stuff and didn’t want to put crown but it was either that or implant.
Well I am glad you brought this up anyway, because I didn’t know there are other options like this.

Phosphor

I hope you don't have dead teeth with crowns on them, because that's just as bad as a root canal. I have a few crowns but the teeth are all living. The one that died, I just had it pulled and have a gap, because I'm not going to put titanium into my body and my dentist said zirconium was too fragile for an implant and would break.

lau

can you please post or message me the name of your dentist, i'm desperate to find a good one asap!

lau

I had 16 mercury fillings removed and in its place is a combo of zirconia, porcelain and majority bio-ceramic masked composite. Some of the teeth were too far gone so they needed a crown on top of the fillings too.

With the materials listed I’m not sure what the actual filling is made of vs the crown? I think zirconia and porcelain are crowns and the filling is ceramic? I reckon these are safer then mercury , but are they optimal. Are they truly metal free ?

From what I gather they are not and they are ceramics. But I hear rumor of them containing Nano sized aluminum particles . I think I’m just over thinking. Anyway 18k later and it’s in my mouth so too late anyway
nothing is safe but from my research the ceramic/composite is the most ideal. zirconia is the best but it's too hard & would damage other teeth. the problem is finding a good dentist & unfortunately most of the holistic/bio dentists aren't good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals