What's up with the ongoing suicides of cops involved in 1/6 events??

Drareg

Whoever is ordering these "suicides" has access to extremely professional killers, who rarely leave evidence. Perhaps the most notable recent case if Barry Sherman in Canada.

It took several official autopsies, and an independent one ordered by the relatives to uncover it was in fact a double murder. Perhaps most interestingly, they were both killed using the exact same "technique" as Epstein, as the damage on the neck it leaves is next to impossible to happen through hanging (self or otherwise).

And, of course, the Shermans were heavily involved with the Clintons, and possibly Epstein too.

@tankasnowgod @Audacity17
Are these the Sherman’s who were involved with big pharma ivermectin?

Just checked the wiki of the company he ran, says everything really-
"Apotex owned 61% of Cangene Corp., a Winnipeg-based biopharmaceutical company, according to Cangene's 2007 annual report. Cangene's business focuses are hyperimmune[disambiguation needed] drugs, contract manufacturing, biopharmaceuticals and biodefense against infectious diseases such as smallpox, hepatitis B and anthrax. Its products include WinRho SDF. In February 2014, Emergent BioSolutions, an American company based in Rockville, Maryland, acquired Cangene Corporation".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are these the Sherman’s who were involved with big pharma ivermectin?

Just checked the wiki of the company he ran, says everything really-
"Apotex owned 61% of Cangene Corp., a Winnipeg-based biopharmaceutical company, according to Cangene's 2007 annual report. Cangene's business focuses are hyperimmune[disambiguation needed] drugs, contract manufacturing, biopharmaceuticals and biodefense against infectious diseases such as smallpox, hepatitis B and anthrax. Its products include WinRho SDF. In February 2014, Emergent BioSolutions, an American company based in Rockville, Maryland, acquired Cangene Corporation".

Yep, you got it. Now it makes me think if the "pandemic" was already in the early stages in implementation as far as back as when the Sherman's were killed and somebody ordered their hit due to money disputes over the expected windfall from Ivermectin sales...Weren't there some links posted on the forum last year about IMF/WB having procurement orders from circa 2017 for masks and drugs like Ivermectin with line items saying COVID?

TabulaRasa

Yeah, same thing that happened with McAfee and with Epstein.

The media is not your friend. $$$

Drareg

Yep, you got it. Now it makes me think if the "pandemic" was already in the early stages in implementation as far as back as when the Sherman's were killed and somebody ordered their hit due to money disputes over the expected windfall from Ivermectin sales...Weren't there some links posted on the forum last year about IMF/WB having procurement orders from circa 2017 for masks and drugs like Ivermectin with line items saying COVID?
I think so, I may have started a thread also, it’s clear as day it’s been planned or was developed as an option, it’s a ruling class war, this is what the public don’t get yet, the ruling class are insuring their survival at our expense and strategizing like it’s a war, nobody seems to see the redundancy in blaming the Jooo’s, jesuits, Masons etc, it doesn’t matter, it’s basically those at the top with power and that’s clear as day, we don’t need to discover who the master plotters are to take action.

The money system for example needs to be taken back, the ruling class know we know this so they will bring in a sort of social token crypto under the guise of equality, basically you must spend it where they say and you must complete social tasks, proper slavery.

dabdabdab

sorry haidut. I had an emergency question and I couldn't ask you somewhere else so I had to ask here.
its been 7 days that I'm taking high dose benfotiamine, and I've gotten constipated as if there's a blockage in my intestine. I have pain in my kidneys and lower stomach.
is it something dangerous? should I stop the thiamine?

I've taken magnesium several times a day and it hasn't helped.
I've been eating a lot of rice and starch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom