Wider hips + love handles in males, what to do?

mrchibbs

why do you have hair then, and I don't, when I am effortlessly athletic all around, much like the guy in the picture in this thread. narrow hips, wide shoulders, zero gyno etc.
could it be because your stance on estrogen and hair is wrong?

Nope.

Last edited:

keytothecity

its because wide hips as well as gyno breast tissue is indicative of high local tissue aromatase expression like you said, which again is indicative of high scalp aromatase expression (another tissue), which is most crucial for hair. sorry

mrchibbs

its because wide hips as well as gyno breast tissue is indicative of high local tissue aromatase expression like you said, which again is indicative of high scalp aromatase expression (another tissue), which is most crucial for hair. sorry

I disagree. Yes, estrogen has a role to play and I have my opinion on it, but I find it unlikely you're genuinely interested in what I have to say, so I'll leave it at that.

keytothecity

I disagree. Yes, estrogen has a role to play and I have my opinion on it, but I find it unlikely you're genuinely interested in what I have to say, so I'll leave it at that.
I'm interested in why you think you have hair despite having and having had wide hips as an indicator of a suboptimal metabolism (a statement I would disagree with as well, it's just a different metabolism).

OP
Max.

Max.

sorry the late response, i will read all your coments , thank to everyone on this topic to trying help me!!

dabdabdab

what's your opinion on ROS theory of obesity which says having targeted insulin resistance in your fat tissue will decrease your overall body fat.
using stearic acid enhanced butter, will create that effect.
please someone enlighten me of how insulin resistance could be beneficial?
how stearic acid is able to reverse health problems while causing insulin resistance which is a factor in most degenerative diseases?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals