Would You Vaccinate Your Child?

If you were to have a newborn baby would you get them vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 70.7%
  • Some (If Some, please say which vaccinations and why you would have those done)

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Zachs

Oh and lets not forget the mothers who dont breast feed and give their kids gmo soy based infant formulas. Now that should be a crime.

max219

Zachs said:
Oh and lets not forget the mothers who dont breast feed and give their kids gmo soy based infant formulas. Now that should be a crime.

I wish you could go back 23 years and tell that to my mom. I was breastfed for 3 days. I am almost positive the formula was soy based.

Zachs

Probably why your so short. :D jkjk.

It should be illegal though and i have a feeling that breast feed will soon become shunned and formula will become the norm.

tara

Zachs said:
Maybe work to support a decent length of paid parental leave with job security for all mothers, so more of them have the choice to breast feed. And whatever other social change is needed to support mothers breastfeeding in your area.

pboy

no I would definitely not vaccinate a child. I wouldn't care if theres even no toxins in there, the act of someone injecting anything into a kid which is fearful and scary is extremely rude and sends a bad signal, really bad on a deep level, to the kid

LucyL

pboy said:
no I would definitely not vaccinate a child. I wouldn't care if theres even no toxins in there, the act of someone injecting anything into a kid which is fearful and scary is extremely rude and sends a bad signal, really bad on a deep level, to the kid

I wouldn't claim any experience like that as a child, nor on behalf of my own kids. When they were really little, they cried just a little bit at the prick, but then they were over it and it was fine. Granted some kids carry on like they are dying, but I happen to think most of that is the way the parents play it. (The pediatrician pretty much told me the same thing too.)

pboy

that's not really the point, the point is its a lack of trust from their parents, a lack of strength of the parents, its a message that is like...im your parents, but I take orders from these guys, and ill listen to them before I listen to your feelings. I dunno, its whatever, the whole vaccination thing is a joke anyways. Injecting anything is never necessary and its extremely invasive to the bodies immune system

Raypmom

pboy said:
that's not really the point, the point is its a lack of trust from their parents, a lack of strength of the parents, its a message that is like...im your parents, but I take orders from these guys, and ill listen to them before I listen to your feelings. I dunno, its whatever, the whole vaccination thing is a joke anyways. Injecting anything is never necessary and its extremely invasive to the bodies immune system

I voted NO.

What if you were to travel out of the country with your kids at a young age, then would you vaccinate? Just a question.

pboy

nope, I wouldn't go somewhere I didn't know at least a bit bout first with a kid though, If it was potentially unsafe or you couldn't get decent food

Raypmom

pboy said:
nope, I wouldn't go somewhere I didn't know at least a bit bout first with a kid though, If it was potentially unsafe or you couldn't get decent food

I don't vaccinate, but now we are facing the issue of going over seas (Tunisia) to see grand parents) and yeah, it's a third world country. Still researching, and reading. All my kids were breastfed, in Dr. Sears book the vaccine book he says if breastfed, kids are not at too much risk compared to kids who were not breastfed.

pboy

yea, and also I think almost everything is just foodborne illness, so as long as you can get pretty good food and water I wouldn't worry about something random in the air

LucyL

I think you would have a terrible time teasing out the effects of a parent allowing a doctor/nurse to do a vaccination from, say, years of abandoning the child from a tiny infant up to the care of strangers for most days each year.

@raypmom, I am curious, what vaccines are recommended for travel to Tunisia?

Raypmom

LucyL said:
I think you would have a terrible time teasing out the effects of a parent allowing a doctor/nurse to do a vaccination from, say, years of abandoning the child from a tiny infant up to the care of strangers for most days each year.

@raypmom, I am curious, what vaccines are recommended for travel to Tunisia?

I think from the center for disease "control" measles-mumps-rubella MMR vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and ofcourse your yearly flu shot. We are going summer of 2016, I'm reading more books and some interviews I have yet to listen to where Dr. Peat speaks of vaccines.

I found this on their website :
HepA -CDC recommends this vaccine because you can get hepatitis A through contaminated food or water in Tunisia, regardless of where you are eating or staying.

Typhoid -You can get typhoid through contaminated food or water in Tunisia. CDC recommends this vaccine for most travelers, especially if you are staying with friends or relatives, visiting smaller cities or rural areas, or if you are an adventurous eater.

Reading this soon. Looks interesting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/148021 ... PDKIKX0DER

LucyL

That's interesting. Typhoid is the only one that seems "Tunisia specific". In the US there is pretty good 'herd immunity' protection from a lot of the common diseases, but what you have to really consider is IF you or your kids contract something, what kind of healthcare would be available to you? Hep A and chicken pox are pretty much the same disease no matter where you go, and not usually very serious. Typhoid and Tetanus are a lot more serious, and herd immunity isn't a factor as much as sanitation. If I were going, I think I would definitely do typhoid and and make sure tetanus was up to date, though with enough advance notice, your doctor might be able to get a Tetanus only vaccine without the pertussis and diptheria tacked on.

Interesting to think about.

sweetpeat

Raypmom said:
I have yet to listen to where Dr. Peat speaks of vaccines.

Have you listened to these interviews (Vaccines and Immunity, parts 1 and 2):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22195338/FPSvaccineskmud_140620_190000fritalkFPS.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22195338/vaccines2fpskmud_140718_190000fpsfritalk.mp3

I listened to them a few weeks ago and referenced them in my post above. I don't recall if he mentioned anything about a specific vaccine; I think it was more about vaccines in general. The one point he made that stuck with me was that governments use vaccines in lieu of food because it's cheaper to provide the vaccines. I think he may have been referring to third world countries in particular, but I think it would apply to anywhere (and I guess in the short term it probably saves lives, especially in places without clean water). But that with enough quantity and quality of food, people have stronger immunity and vaccines aren't as necessary. Anyway, it's very interesting stuff, and maybe there's some info there that may be of interest to you.

Raypmom

sweetpeat said:
Raypmom said:
I have yet to listen to where Dr. Peat speaks of vaccines.

Have you listened to these interviews (Vaccines and Immunity, parts 1 and 2):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22195338/FPSvaccineskmud_140620_190000fritalkFPS.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22195338/vaccines2fpskmud_140718_190000fpsfritalk.mp3

I listened to them a few weeks ago and referenced them in my post above. I don't recall if he mentioned anything about a specific vaccine; I think it was more about vaccines in general. The one point he made that stuck with me was that governments use vaccines in lieu of food because it's cheaper to provide the vaccines. I think he may have been referring to third world countries in particular, but I think it would apply to anywhere (and I guess in the short term it probably saves lives, especially in places without clean water). But that with enough quantity and quality of food, people have stronger immunity and vaccines aren't as necessary. Anyway, it's very interesting stuff, and maybe there's some info there that may be of interest to you.

Yup. These are the ones I have saved. I can't wait to get to them. I don't think Peat really goes into detail about VACS, I don't think he wants to either. Just my observation, It's an untouchable subject maybe.

Such_Saturation said:
Here we've been having five eleven twelve nineteen deaths now associated with flu vaccine.

It's hilarious, now they say they can be put back on the market since they passed the tests and deaths are unrelated. They checked: hemagglutinin, endotoxin, appearance, "anormal toxicity" and sterility. So basically the vaccine is working as intended.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

koganmj

To the OP: fundamentally, it comes down to the question - Do you trust pharmaceutical companies?