Ray Peat Cancer Protocol?

bubbalicious26nd

It's unofficial, but if there was one, baking soda and blackstrap molasses seem to be pretty close.

That's what Vernon Johnston did.

Who knows if the mechanisms described in the article are true or if it had more to do with generative energy (or something else), but it's an interesting story...

"But after less than two weeks of intense bicarbonate of soda or baking soda (not baking powder) and blackstrap molasses consumption, he escaped not only cancer but toxic orthodox treatments."

Five year update on the guy who cured his stage IV prostate cancer with baking soda

Last edited by a moderator:

jyb

I'm still a bit confused about baking soda vs plain NaCl salt. I thought that the main benefit was sodium, so that both were equivalent, with some very minor additional benefits for baking soda such as carbon dioxide (but in small quantities).

iLoveSugar

What is a good amount of baking soda per day?

gretchen

Seems like you could bathe in the baking soda, even as a preventative measure.

LucyL

bubbalicious26nd said:
"But after less than two weeks of intense bicarbonate of soda or baking soda (not baking powder) and blackstrap molasses consumption, he escaped not only cancer but toxic orthodox treatments."

I don't think Peat likes molasses, pretty sure I've heard that discussed on a podcast somewhere. It has too much iron, plus it is unrefined sugar.

Still a lot of people swear by molasses and ACV to cure just about anything, which always fascinates me. You hear great stories about curing cancer with substances that Peat steers strongly away from.

I don't think it means that Ray Peat is wrong, rather that the body is very complex and there is so much potential for study of interactions of different compounds and how interactions affect different ailments.

jaguar43

There are several types of drug---carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, to increase carbon dioxide in the tissues, lysergic acid derivatives, to block serotonin and suppress prolactin, anti-opiates, antiexcitotoxic and GABAergic agents, anesthetics, antihistamines, anticholinergics, salicylic acid derivatives---that could probably be useful in a comprehensive therapy for cancer, but their combinations won't be explored as long as treatments are designed only to kill.

Preventing or correcting disturbances in the morphogenetic field should be the focus of attention.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/ca ... rone.shtml

What do you guys think ? I think it would be useful. Diet should be the base but it can't cure cancer. No large dosages of vitamin c or vitamin E, No vegetable juice. Pure science...

jaguar43

Jenn said:
But it can "cure" cancer.....

Of course, there certainly may be situations where extra help is needed too.

Evidence ? I know when ray peat got melanoma he took large dosage of vitamin A. Still not a food. DHEA, progesterone.

jaguar43

j. said:
Google warburg cancer peat.

The koch treatment was a cure that was based on warburg. Nothing really else is mention.

Emodin and the anthraquinones (and naphthoquinones, such as lapachone) weren’t the reagents that Koch considered the most powerful, but emodin can produce to some degree all of the effects that he believed could be achieved by correcting the cellular respiratory apparatus: Antiinflammatory, antifibrotic (Wang, et al., 2007) antiviral, antidepressant, heart protective, antioxidant, memory enhancing, anticancer, anxiolytic and possibly antipsychotic.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/ca ... buse.shtml

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am sure Ray does have some sort of cancer "protocol". Wondering if it differs on different cancers? Wondering if we could get the protocol and make it available online? I have thought about asking him, maybe someone else already has?

jaguar43

Charlie said:
I am sure Ray does have some sort of cancer "protocol". Wondering if it differs on different cancers? Wondering if we could get the protocol and make it available online? I have thought about asking him, maybe someone else already has?

Maybe ? I think the quote in the OP is pretty standard. Those seem pretty safe..probably swap Lisuride for bromocriptine

jyb

Orange juice flavoured gummy bears dipped in a full bodied progesterone sauce.

J

j.

There is a full chapter on Warburg's theory of Cancer in Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine. I think there are also Peat writings about it on the web.

jaguar43

Jenn said:
A friend switched to coconut oil instead of vegetable oil and added gelatin. She even still ate lentils, split peas etc. No more breast cancer.

Hard to believe. But anyways if that is true, than its the minority. Malpractices in the medical field is common for breast cancer. She was probably misdiagnosis. If Cancer patients just take coconut oil and change their diet, it won't make much of a difference. Most of them need more help. Thats what Dr. Peat is saying. in the op quote and this quote.

Emodin and the anthraquinones (and naphthoquinones, such as lapachone) weren’t the reagents that Koch considered the most powerful, but emodin can produce to some degree all of the effects that he believed could be achieved by correcting the cellular respiratory apparatus: Antiinflammatory, antifibrotic (Wang, et al., 2007) antiviral, antidepressant, heart protective, antioxidant, memory enhancing, anticancer, anxiolytic and possibly antipsychotic.

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/ca ... buse.shtml

jaguar43

j. said:
There is a full chapter on Warburg's theory of Cancer in Progesterone in Orthomolecular Medicine. I think there are also Peat writings about it on the web.

Progesterone isn't food. Maybe if you eat yams. But one must eat many to obtain the amount of progest-e in one serving.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This was just sent to me as an anonymous submission to this thread. Names have been "xxxxxx" out:

anonymous said:
xxxxxx was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma almost 3 years ago at age 28. She chose to go to Cologne, to the Centre for Maligne Lymphoma. .......the most powerful chemo therapy BEACOPP was developed there by a doctor called Volker Diehl. Xxxxxxx was treated by his number one student and the chief of the clinic, Prof. Dr. Engert and his collegs Prof. Dr. Borchmann and Dr. Elter. During the first chemotherapies (with ABVD) she studied Ray Peat and was in constant contact with him.

Xxxx started to use progesterone (progest-e-complex) even before the chemo therapy to make up for the estrogen dominance which lead to the cancer in the first place. She used one bottle per week during the chemo and never lost her hair or her white blood cells.

She started using thyroid hormones to balance the hypothyroidism that had been a part of her life since puberty but not noticed by other doctors.

She ate a very strict diet without any PUFA since there are no cancers without PUFA. She ate carrots and coconut oil and fruit and cheese and sugar and salt and drank milk and orange juice and gelatine.

She supplemented vitamins E, A, D3, niacinamid.

She used 3g of aspirin a day for 2 years and uses 1g a day now because aspirin alone fights cancer and prevents every kind of cancer known except lung cancer.

She used heat bulbs for many hours a day during winter and had baths with epsom salt and baking soda and used baking soda a few times a day.

She read every article by Ray Peat and still reads them and his newsletter and listens to his interviews.

After three months of studying she asked Ray Peat for information about radiation "therapy". He sent studies about the abscopal and the bystander effect she read. After that she quit the chemotherapy (after 3 cycles) and never went back for radiation or any other reason, nor to this hospital nor to any other doctor.
During the last 3 years (as soon as the chemo problems had worn off, about 3 months it took) she has been healthier than ever before in her life. She will never get cancer or any other diseases again.