Farting

ilovethesea

It just occurred to me that eating Ray Peat style I NEVER have gas. The only time it might happen is if I have to eat a meal not of my choice for social reasons, but we're talking maybe once every few months.

Meanwhile I think people nowadays just assume it's normal to fart a lot. Like I'll bet the majority of the population is actually farting all the time - even multiple times every day - and never connect it to their food choices. For example all the beans the "health gurus" are encouraging us to eat now... I have a vegan friend who loads up on beans practically every day, yet just takes farting for granted since she's being so "healthy". Never once questions that it could be a sign what she's eating is a problem. And since nobody ever talks about farting, how would you know there is a better way :)

Exactly. And if you strain your fruit juice you will approach digestive perfection!

Sheik

On Amazon, is that like dryer sheets for your butt? Like when kids smoke weed in their parents house and blow the smoke through a tube of dryer sheets to get rid of the smell?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals