Wearing Clothes To Bed

Velve921

So recently my mentor has recommended that I wear socks and pajamas while I sleep in essence to decrease adrenaline and keep the body warm at night..has anyone had success with this idea?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Ewlevy1 said:
So recently my mentor has recommended that I wear socks and pajamas while I sleep in essence to decrease adrenaline and keep the body warm at night..has anyone had success with this idea?
I've read where a well informed forum member suggests wearing socks and even a stocking cap if necessary. I think it makes sense to try. One thing is certain it definitely can't hurt! :D

marcar72

Ohhh yea, full pajamas here with socks on for bedtime. Sometimes even a hoodie on in the winter. Pajamas are soo awesome and are the total relaxation clothing of choice. :2cents

ilovethesea

I just listened to a few of the early Rubin interviews with Ray, he definitely said in one of them to sleep with a wool cap and wool socks if you have low body temperature from low thyroid.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I have been doing socks and pajamas for a week...I am finally used to it but have not seen much change in temps yet. Do you think it's something that gradually overtime will help? Will I see a bigger change in the winter when its cold out?