Red Wine Baths

I'd take NAD+ baths if I were him. Also I'm pretty sure booze baths are on Wikipedia under "highest Blood Alcohol Levels ever measured".

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have no idea if it actually works. It seems so decadent and wasteful when you have such inequality in the world. I honestly cringe hearing about people doing ridiculous things like this when I work with poverty stricken people every day that can't afford the basics. I highly doubt soaking in wine is that beneficial. It seems like many wealthy athletes and celebrities do these things because they can and it's a status symbol. It sounds like someone had a brilliant idea on how to separate grotesquely rich people from some of their money. Sorry to make this political but I just can't stand the inequity of it all or the way our culture idolizes these media/entertainment figures.
Seriously the dude could take an Epsom salt soak for pennies.

SQu

Agreed. And as for making it political I just thought of how eating a conventional diet based on corporatized, industrialized food production is political too. Very. Even if unknowingly. Which is mostly the case.

pboy

lol, I mean...its definitely relaxing...it would be like chillin on the beach drinking wine until you were sufficiently buzzed, then getting a massage...im sure its a woman. Its relaxing and rejeuvinating to his spirit im sure. Theres no doubt hes getting drunk in the bath...alcohol goes nearly right into skin. I think the tannins and acids from the grapes would actually be harmful, and counteract the dilating relaxing properties of the alcohol. Hed be better off in a rum bath. However, I see the spiritual mental rejuevinating aspects of it...the physical health, not really...but the two are connected. If he didn't have as much money, he'd have to resort to something less and probably more effective. Even if I had the money to spend on that, I wouldn't...I honestly think the tannins and acids would be harmful to the skin

Spokey

If you're in a bath full of a good Rioja and someone starts chucking in red onions and button mushrooms, stay, these are some classy cannibals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals