Side Effects Of Air Travel

Velve921

What exactly happens duringair travel? Mechanisms that damage the body? And best remedies to avoid damage?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

So the humidity causes the cells to swell resulting in extreme excitation?

Vibration causes fatigue due to need for body to stabilize?

Just trying to make sure I fully understand.

arien

Dr. Peat said in the One Radio Network interview from January 1st, 2014, that organophosphate chemicals are used in the lubrication of aeroplane air pressurising systems, so you get a small exposure to nerve gas every flight.

mt_dreams

A couple that come to mind would be horrible air quality now that they don't allow fresh air into the plane to save a couple of bucks. If you're changing time zones, then you are putting lots of stress on your body to adjust to the new time zone. There's a pretty large dose of radiation that high up, so you're getting blasted by it for the entire duration of the flight.

grounding after the flight, or wearing orange sun glasses when u reach ur destination, have been known to reduce effects of time zone fatigue. for radiation, just do whatever it would be that you would do if you were exposed on the ground. There are mini air purifiers you can wear around your neck for air quality. I've also seen some people rub vasoline in their nostrils. I usually just do a neti rinse after the flight and i'm good to go.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Arien,

Where did you hear Dr. Peat talk about the chemicals for lubricating the air vents? Is there a link online? Any Articals?