Methylene Blue

Philomath

Did you get to ask him about a good dose for what you needed? My husband has been taking one drop at bedtime and says it improves his sleep quality.

Thanks Such.
unfortunatly, I did not ask about dosages.

cdg

Did you get to ask him about a good dose for what you needed? My husband has been taking one drop at bedtime and says it improves his sleep quality.

Thanks Such.
Here is the full paper

Attachments

• 1987 G J Naylor - A controlled trial of methylene blue in severe dep [retrieved_2022-12-11].pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 38

Birdie

"Over-production of nitric oxide is involved in many of the symptoms of viral infections, including herpes, and the therapeutic effects of methylene blue suggests that natural resistance to viral infections might depend on maintaining a safely oxidizing redox balance." Ray Peat in a NL posted on page 2 of this thread.

People here probably know of the successful use of MB with Covid 19 patients in India. I listened to some of the video lectures back then.

Birdie

@Philomath thank you. We might run into his recommended dose in his NLs or somewhere else. Someday. I'm keeping my husband at one drop. Am aware of the serotonin part so just the lowest dose and it does help him.