Stool Test For Parasites

Velve921

I have been recommended to get tested for parasites..has anyone had experience with this process? Cost? How long does it take to get results?

What are some popular remedies for parasite infections?? Just trying to get an idea of what may happen pending results.

Any and all thoughts would be beneficial.

4peatssake

RP recommended Sulfur USP to me.

A generous pinch for 3 days should kill 'em. :lol:

Maintain with daily carrot salad. That's his recommendation to me personally for parasites/endotoxin issues.

There's a few threads about sulfur aka brimstone. This is good one.

http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8350#p8350

From first post in thread:

kettlebell said:
In the Q and A Part 1 with Josh Rubin Peat said "A pinch a day for 3 days" or one teaspoon once a year. Both doses would clear up any candida excess and Kill all parasites - It turns their blood to sulfuric acid which I thought was pretty cool. What you would put that teaspoon in I don't know. Does it taste ok? Do you just down it as is? He said men in the 1900's used to use the spoonful a year to ensure no parasites etc.

Worked for me. ;)

OP
Velve921

Velve921

What were your symptoms when taking the sulfur for 3 days?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think I read that pau d' arco is good for parasites too.

4peatssake

Ewlevy1 said:
What were your symptoms when taking the sulfur for 3 days?
It immediately cleared up a horrible itching problem. I did experience die off symptoms and felt unwell for a several days.

I have to watch because the nasty critters quite love me. :roll:

Charlie said:
I think I read that pau d' arco is good for parasites too.
Yes!

I am on day 4 taking 3 cups of pau d'arco tea, 3 X a day. I am experiencing moderate detox symptoms today.
I've done quite a bit of research on it and posted comments from RP I hadn't come across before. It was key to Koch's work in Brazil.

Here's what gone on for me in the past 4 days.

Day 1 increased urination

Day 2 Increased urination, Itchy skin, particularly lower abdomen

Day 3 Mild detox symptoms, fatigue, thirst, no noticeable increase in urination

Day 4 Moderate detox symptoms, nausea, flu-like symptoms, bloating, thirst, no noticeable increase in thirst

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Interesting feedback!

Can you continue to update us on your daily outcome? I am curious as I'm thinking of trying the sulfur for 3 days. Just want to plan ahead in case it messes me up for a couple days.

Anyone else have experience with either products?

SQu

I took it and dosed entire family and animals. What struck me was not any reaction of any kind but simply the ease of taking it. In spite of the name it's not unpleasant and compared with weeks of bitter drops, family opposition or toxicity concerns, it was a breeze.

tara

sueq said:
I took it and dosed entire family and animals. What struck me was not any reaction of any kind but simply the ease of taking it. In spite of the name it's not unpleasant and compared with weeks of bitter drops, family opposition or toxicity concerns, it was a breeze.
Could you tell whether it was effective?

tara

I used humaworm a while ago on whole family when kids had parasites. It has a plethora of herbs in it that they say kill all the different kinds of parasites at all stages over 1 mth, some to aid detox, and some to soothe the digestive tract. There was some mention of it over at Peatarian. I think it may have cascara sagrada and pau d'arco in it, but some of the herbs may have estrogenic effects and therefore it may not be ideal. On the other hand, having parasites is not ideal either.
I do not know enough to recommend it over anything else, I just chose it that time over the strong chemicals I'd used the previous time. My experience was that I had no negative side effects, and maybe felt a little better on it, but it was not convenient.
I think next time I need to do something I'll consider trying the flowers of sulpur, but I'll intend to do a few urine pH tests first, and will not give it to any of us who are running too acid (averaging pH<~6.3).

SQu

No I couldn't. But the same applied to the alternatives. Nevertheless I'll use it again next time as the least toxic ,unpleasant and drawn out option. because I do want to do something once a year.

tara

sueq said:
No I couldn't. But the same applied to the alternatives. Nevertheless I'll use it again next time as the least toxic ,unpleasant and drawn out option. because I do want to do something once a year.
Ta. I think what I used had an effect at least on kids, but can't be certain it was complete.
I can see the sense in doing something regularly - can't tell kids never to get dirty, have a house cat, and I like my meat and liver rare.

tomisonbottom

It immediately cleared up a horrible itching problem. I did experience die off symptoms and felt unwell for a several days.

I have to watch because the nasty critters quite love me. :roll:

Yes!

I am on day 4 taking 3 cups of pau d'arco tea, 3 X a day. I am experiencing moderate detox symptoms today.
I've done quite a bit of research on it and posted comments from RP I hadn't come across before. It was key to Koch's work in Brazil.

Here's what gone on for me in the past 4 days.

Day 1 increased urination

Day 2 Increased urination, Itchy skin, particularly lower abdomen

Day 3 Mild detox symptoms, fatigue, thirst, no noticeable increase in urination

Day 4 Moderate detox symptoms, nausea, flu-like symptoms, bloating, thirst, no noticeable increase in thirst

Years years ago when I was eating like an average person and was diagnosed with candida (bloating, gases etc) I remember that I read about oregano oil. Since I couldn't buy it at the time I ate a teaspoon of dried oregano and drank a glass of water over it. It helped me with gases the day after. Then soon I discovered coconut oil and bioresonance therapy and I got well.
But that is my story and it is about candida.

What were your symptoms? How did you know you had them?

Ulla

@tomisonbottom

Hey.
I had a lot of gasses, no matter what I ate. Carbs or no carbs, gasses all the time. Smelly one. First they were present in the second half of the day, then they started already in the morning. That time I knew it is very bad. I was bloated too. Beside that I had also hypothyroid symptoms.

I had symptoms for years. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. This was somewhere six years ago and that was a beginning of discovery of a world of nutrition.

tomisonbottom

@tomisonbottom

Hey.
I had a lot of gasses, no matter what I ate. Carbs or no carbs, gasses all the time. Smelly one. First they were present in the second half of the day, then they started already in the morning. That time I knew it is very bad. I was bloated too. Beside that I had also hypothyroid symptoms.

I had symptoms for years. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. This was somewhere six years ago and that was a beginning of discovery of a world of nutrition.

This sounds like me. I have bloating and low energy and lack of appetite, and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat. I get temporary relief with certain foods or supplements, but not a permanant solution. How important is the bio-resonance therapy if one has parasites?
Did you ever us sulpher or black walnut/wormwood/clove complex too?

Ulla

This sounds like me. I have bloating and low energy and lack of appetite, and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat. I get temporary relief with certain foods or supplements, but not a permanant solution. How important is the bio-resonance therapy if one has parasites?
Did you ever us sulpher or black walnut/wormwood/clove complex too?

Hey
I didn't use any of these you've mentioned.
I also did colon hydrotherapy - twice. It didn't help much. That was the first thing I tried. Then I cut on carbs and soon after that went to bio-resonance.

In that times I thought I had done everything I could and the bio-resonance seemed like a thing that helped me the most in these circumstances. My knowledge wasn't that rich as it is today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals