Our Peat-inspired film Kickstarter has launched!

bradley

Friends! Jeremy and I are ecstatic to announce our Kickstarter campaign for On The Back of a Tiger. If this campaign is a success, we'll be able to finish production and start on a rough cut. We'd be gracious for any donation amount. Please share this link with anyone you think would be interested in supporting or sharing. We're already so grateful for the kind words and support you've given.

http://kck.st/1MavGw5

Thank you!

Attachments

• KS Ray.jpg
    KS Ray.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 2,876
It's great to see this progressing along. Since the release date is May 2016, I'll have to donate and then forget about it to avoid the pain of prolonged anticipation.

Zachs

Pledged! Good luck guys, I can't wait for the finished poduct! Also I do hope you make the entire interview of Dr. Peat available at some time!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Some really nice rewards for different levels of donations.

For a $1000 donation you can get.... :mrgreen:

+ Painting by Dr. Peat or Maewan Ho

+ Consultation with Zachariah Salazar or Benedicte Mai Lerche

+ Special thanks in on-screen credits + invite to rough/pre-screening party.

+ SIGNED book of your choice.

+ CO2 cream (12-month supply) + 2 supplements of your choice from IDEA LABS LLC.

+ Book of your choice (unsigned)

+ DVD/Bluray, digital download, video interview footage/outtakes, audio podcast/interview, name on website and in thank-you card to scientists.

+ Painting by Dr. Peat or Maewan Ho

+ Consultation with Zachariah Salazar or Benedicte Mai Lerche

+ Special thanks in on-screen credits + invite to rough/pre-screening party.

+ SIGNED book of your choice.

+ CO2 cream (12-month supply) + 2 supplements of your choice from IDEA LABS LLC.

+ Book of your choice (unsigned)

+ DVD/Bluray, digital download, video interview footage/outtakes, audio podcast/interview, name on website and in thank-you card to scientists.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... ward=false

Dan W

Man, this is gonna be so cool.

And I want to start a Kickstarter that raises the $10,000 necessary to list Dr. Oz as the executive producer.

Hmm, what's haidut/Ray Peat working on? :mrgreen:

Electronic Frontier Foundation needs twenty-five dollars by tomorrow (25th anniversary). I'll have to choose :(

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well the paintings are not available anymore. :lol: Both of those were snagged up.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There has been a $2000 donation, wow! :shock: :holysheep :clap:

javacody

I'm definitely going to donate.

Where do I find this CO2 cream mentioned above?

Zachs

Only way to get it is by donating. It's not out yet. And holy moly, the donations are flying!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dan Wich said:
And I want to start a Kickstarter that raises the $10,000 necessary to list Dr. Oz as the executive producer.

Maybe we can contact him and everyone we can think of(oprah even!!!) and tell them about the documentary?? :mrgreen: The more people that hear about this the better.

Anything and everything to try and get the word out and get this funded. If you have any ideas please share them or put them in action! :P

$14,191 pledged of $38,000 goal

29 days to go!

37% funded!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... of-a-tiger

I hope Brad and Jeremy interview Rob Turner as one of the 10-12 interviews left to shoot. He could represent the athlete side of things. They could use his AFL footage and the like. One of the best things RT said to me when I met him was "it's all adrenaline and stress based. If you're depressed, and suddenly you get chased by a lion, I guarantee you won't be depressed anymore," when I asked him about the oh so mainstream "runners high." Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4um3BNptXMY

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
bradley

bradley

The support from everyone has been astounding. We didn’t think we’d get this far so soon.

Charlie
we genuinely appreciate the help with promotion and enthusiasm!

javacody
More info on the CO2 cream at Steven Scott’s temporary site:
http://carbogenetics.com/

Westside PUFAs
We are indeed planning to reach out to and interview Rob!

On another note… we’ll be on tomorrow’s Herb Doctor’s on KMUD in place of Ray, talking about the film. Andrew and Sarah extended the invite, and I think Ray appreciated the break.

Thanks again friends!
Brad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom