PCOS, Amenorrhea, Progest-E Dosage

tara

I started taking 3 drops (~10mg) x5, but it gradually crept up to more over a year or so. Then this year I've been using less. Some people use more than this for a period, some find much smaller amounts helpful. My key issue is migraine. It has not solved this problem (yet). Peat has said that migraine can often occur on a background of high estrogen, amongst other factors, and that progesterone can be helpful. I have had a history of very severe dysmenorrhea in the past (not the last few years), and according to Peat this may also be associated with excess estrogen. I got no migraines in late pregnancy, and they resumed with a vengeance after the births, so more evidence of possible estrogen involvement and progesterone protection. I also found it helpful against the kind of foggy-headedness I sometimes get, esp. related to milk. This year I cut back on milk again, and used less progest-e because I wasn't getting the reminders from the foggy head symptoms.

Hyperventilation and the other symptoms you have been experiencing do not sound like a good sign of the progesterone helping. If it is causing you worse symptoms, I would suggest seeing if you can find a dose that does not cause those symptoms, or stopping for a while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals