Alternative Theories Random Post Thread

iLoveSugar

Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Gran Turisma said:
Ray has great info, but there are other things to consider. Have a look at this website and the story of this woman's recovery from, among other things, fibroids:
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/

I visited that site a while ago while going down the liver bunny trail

OP
G

Gran Turisma

Did you do the liver flush? It is recommended doing it at least 3 or 4 times to get decent results. I didn't stop flushing stones until about my 3rd flush. Also, you have to space them out so you are doing max 1 a month. :)

iLoveSugar

Gran Turisma said:
Did you do the liver flush? It is recommended doing it at least 3 or 4 times to get decent results. I didn't stop flushing stones until about my 3rd flush. Also, you have to space them out so you are doing max 1 a month. :)

I didn't actually do it. I became a sissy.

OP
G

Gran Turisma

Heh, yes, it's pretty intimidating. It might be worth reading over the Sensible Health site's articles to re-inspire or re-consider where you are at and if it is the next step or not. A friend of mine cleared up her endometriosis symptoms by doing the flush, and that was just a one off flush, not 3 or 4. She also has fibroids, but I never asked her if it helped lessen their sensitivity. The enzyme Serrapeptase can help to break down fibroids. But you want to know what is causing them in the first place. Is it inflamed tissue that has turned into scar tissue?

Alternatively, Sensible Health has a longer term way to break down the stones with regular use of the Golden Coin Grass tincture (in combination with Chinese Bitters, Coptis, and Curcuma to assist the liver generate bile to gently flush out the pieces of stone). I made my own by buying the herbs cheap at a local Chinese herbal market and marinading it in gin for a couple of weeks.