No Libido/hypogonadism Need Help Please

OP
J

Joocy_J

After I get my blood-work done I might try a super low fat diet to see if I can clear pufa in a month or two

tara

Maybe there is a time factor - maybe your body wants to see you keep your fuel, temps and pulse up for a while before it trusts that sufficient resources will be supplied reliably enough to afford bring the libido back online?

answersfound

cypro is magical for my libido. also oysters, pastured eggs, grass-fed beef with gelatin.

OP
J

Joocy_J

answersfound said:
cypro is magical for my libido. also oysters, pastured eggs, grass-fed beef with gelatin.

I eat all those things, thanks though. I think I might try a super low fat diet for awhile to speed up pufa removal.

OP
J

Joocy_J

tara said:
post 100485 Maybe there is a time factor - maybe your body wants to see you keep your fuel, temps and pulse up for a while before it trusts that sufficient resources will be supplied reliably enough to afford bring the libido back online?

I hope so, we shall see

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

Joocy_J

Here is my bloodwork:

tsh - .16 (0.40-4.50 mIU/L)
t3 uptake - 32 (22-35)
t3 free - 5.6 (2.3-4.2 pg/mL)
t4 free - 1 (0.8-1.8 ng/dL)
t3 reverse - 10 (8-25 ng/dL)

ferritin - 46 (20-345 ng/mL)
calcium - 10 (8.6-10.3 mg/dL)
prolactin - 6.6 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)

PTH - 8 (14-64 pg/mL)
BUN - 21 (7-25 mg/dL)

Cholesterol - 169 (125-200 mg/dL)
Carbon dioxide - 27 (19-30 mmol/L)

Any ideas?

tara

I'm no expert in reading lab tests, but I wonder if you'd be happier with a bit higher cholesterol? That's the substrate for all the steroid hormones, and being short on it might keep some systems underperforming? There was a recent thread with someone else trying to raise cholesterol, with a few ideas in it.

schultz

Joocy_J said:
Kaspar_Hauser said:
post 100488 Have you tried DHEA or perhaps DHT ?

I have tried dhea and felt nothing. Where do you get DHT from?

What kind of DHEA dosage? Orally or topically? Haidut has formulated a nice DHEA supplement and has excellent information on DHEA in the Pansterone thread. Read the first post of the thread and you'll begin to realize why Pansterone is different than other DHEA supplements.

I used to take a DHEA supplement. I took under 15mg a day, orally and I felt nothing from it. After reading the Pansterone thread it's not hard to realize why I didn't notice anything.

OP
J

Joocy_J

I don't want to spend any more money on supplements, when I think I can just fix this using thyroid. thanks though

The DHEA was oral.

halken

Higher energy blockage.

Carbon dioxide is the cosmic gas for higher energy blockages by using inhalation as a sensory scan by which the sensation of feeling (via seeking painful points in the body through the heart) can track, untangle and then release by exhalation in conjunction with the stillness of the mind's eye.

Carbon dioxide dissolves the pain and returns to the Earth for renewable energy.

Sustaining higher energy blockage is what I call "cosmic pollution". Bring it back to the Earth, for the sake of our humanity.

OP
J

Joocy_J

halken said:
Higher energy blockage.

Carbon dioxide is the cosmic gas for higher energy blockages by using inhalation as a sensory scan by which the sensation of feeling (via seeking painful points in the body through the heart) can track, untangle and then release by exhalation in conjunction with the stillness of the mind's eye.

Carbon dioxide dissolves the pain and returns to the Earth for renewable energy.

Sustaining higher energy blockage is what I call "cosmic pollution". Bring it back to the Earth, for the sake of our humanity.

Are you saying I should inhale carbon dioxide? I am not clear on what you mean.

OP
J

Joocy_J

halken said:
No, I'm saying you should meditate.

Meditation is cool and all, but the effects are too subtle for my issues. I have ZERO libido, not low - zero.

thanks though

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

halken

Joocy_J said:
post 102378
halken said:
No, I'm saying you should meditate.

Meditation is cool and all, but the effects are too subtle for my issues. I have ZERO libido, not low - zero.

thanks though

Meditation is pretty cool, I must admit.

The problem is the type of meditation. Subtle? Yea, I know what you mean, the Westified meditation is subtle, because most of it is pure bull****.

I submit that meditation only works when in full-lotus. Combine stillness of mental activity with buteyko breathing and you may have a west version of meditation that isn't total crap.