Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

DMSO will increase half life and absorption by about 10 times.

So each serving is much more than the label says ?

Thanks so much for posting this! Indeed, given my recent posts on DMSO providing topical delivery effectiveness equivalent to subcutaneous application I would suspect Pansterone is about 10 times more effective than equivalent doses ORALLY. This explains why people seem to do best on 1-2 drop vs. the 8 drops per dose. I have unintentionally introduced a product that is much more bioavailable than I initially thought, and as such can last people much longer:):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I must admit that I haven't read the entire post so please forgive me if my question has already been addressed.
I receive my pansterone bottle yesterday and I noticed a little layer of white crystals at the bottom of the bottle so i guess that preg and/or DHEA has precipitate.
I'm wondering if shipping (international) can alter the supplement (and more generally for all the Idealabs' supplements range).
It reminds me that for example on iHerb they not recommend to order some stuffs for overseas customers.

There has been a sequence of very cold days/weeks in the DC area from which we ship our supplemets. That can sometimes cause precitpitation, even though it is rare. I do apologize for this, and I am looking for a way to properly insulate the bottles while in transit.
You can easily resolve it (pun intended) by heating for a few seconds in the microwave and shaking the bottle. You don't have to wait until the liquid is heated, it only needs to be slightly warmer than room temperature for the resolving to occur.

goodandevil

Hey i just wanted to testify about pansterone: i have gut problems, my skin was as dry as parchment, haidut suggested my androgens were low. Tried sublingual pregnenelone, did nothing, but one day later on pansterone my skin was hydrated and my resting temps were at 99. Two drops is sufficient. I think it builds up daily because i feel great after two days, even before the daily dose. Might prefer another solvent in the future as an option in addition to DMSO, but this works whereas sublingual did not, and that's worth it. Very potent and effective.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey i just wanted to testify about pansterone: i have gut problems, my skin was as dry as parchment, haidut suggested my androgens were low. Tried sublingual pregnenelone, did nothing, but one day later on pansterone my skin was hydrated and my resting temps were at 99. Two drops is sufficient. I think it builds up daily because i feel great after two days, even before the daily dose. Might prefer another solvent in the future as an option in addition to DMSO, but this works whereas sublingual did not, and that's worth it. Very potent and effective.

Thanks a lot for sharing this great news! I am getting more and more reports indicating that 1-2 drops per day may be optimal as the DMSO really seems to both improve absorption and tissue distribution, and also potentiate the direct effects of DHEA and the steroids derived from it.

B

Braveheart

Thanks a lot for sharing this great news! I am getting more and more reports indicating that 1-2 drops per day may be optimal as the DMSO really seems to both improve absorption and tissue distribution, and also potentiate the direct effects of DHEA and the steroids derived from it.

Found my sweet spot with pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 5mg (sublingual) once a day every other day.... When I run out, would like to try Pansterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Found my sweet spot with pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 5mg (sublingual) once a day every other day.... When I run out, would like to try Pansterone.

Incidentally, this combination at similar doses was tested in Russia as a treatment for andropause. I think pregnenolone dose was 30mg and DHEA was 5mg in one group and 10mg in the second group. So, physiological doses is where it seems to be at.

MCF

Haidut, are you planning to offer a Pansterone that have 3:1 pregnenolone to DHEA? Looking at your comment above it looks like a higher pregnenolone to DHEA is more physiological as supposed to 1:1. Am I missing something?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, are you planning to offer a Pansterone that have 3:1 pregnenolone to DHEA? Looking at your comment above it looks like a higher pregnenolone to DHEA is more physiological as supposed to 1:1. Am I missing something?

I tried higher ratio and it tends to make people really hyper. Not sure why, but I lowered the dose just in case.

B

Braveheart

Found my sweet spot with pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 5mg (sublingual) once a day every other day.... When I run out, would like to try Pansterone.[

Greetings Mr. Georgi, .....thanks! No sophisticated labs here in Belize to check what I am getting into...so very cautious...after success with the Peat way of eating am wanting to at least check my T and Estradiol...which I think they can do here. Am 70 and guessing real low T and high estrogen....though I feel I've probably improved that situation naturally...still got to find lab...think preg and dhea is probably all I'll ever get into?...trying to stay young, no?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Greetings Mr. Georgi, .....thanks! No sophisticated labs here in Belize to check what I am getting into...so very cautious...after success with the Peat way of eating am wanting to at least check my T and Estradiol...which I think they can do here. Am 70 and guessing real low T and high estrogen....though I feel I've probably improved that situation naturally...still got to find lab...think preg and dhea is probably all I'll ever get into?...trying to stay young, no?

I think at your age 5mg DHEA and 10mg pregnenolone can make a huge difference in muscle tone and energy levels. Peat thinks even higher pregnenolone dose are fine but I find that it negates the androgenic effects of DHEA when taken in high doses together with DHEA. So, I would do no more than 10mg pregnenolone + 5mg DHEA twice a day.
The blood tests for hormones are not reliable, so for estrogen I would check prolactin instead and for DHT there is a test for its metabolite androstenediol glucuronide (ADG), which is a specialty test that not many labs do. I think checking LH and FSH would tell you more. In general, you want these two pituitary hormones to be low, and prolactin to be low as well.

B

Braveheart

thank you for the guidance...what a tremendous relief to be able to talk to someone after years of just "winging it"!...of course, I love the research... it has not let me down so far....my CLL, for one, is gone! My main concerns now are hormones, arteries and prostate...am working on all...very satisfying and rewarding.

B

Braveheart

I think at your age 5mg DHEA and 10mg pregnenolone can make a huge difference in muscle tone and energy levels. Peat thinks even higher pregnenolone dose are fine but I find that it negates the androgenic effects of DHEA when taken in high doses together with DHEA. So, I would do no more than 10mg pregnenolone + 5mg DHEA twice a day.
The blood tests for hormones are not reliable, so for estrogen I would check prolactin instead and for DHT there is a test for its metabolite androstenediol glucuronide (ADG), which is a specialty test that not many labs do. I think checking LH and FSH would tell you more. In general, you want these two pituitary hormones to be low, and prolactin to be low as well.

No prolactin or ADG tests...only Estradiol and FSH/LH and progesterone available...

So, I could up my once daily oral preg 10mg-dhea 5mg to twice daily....still every other day or try daily?....guess I could just slowly increase and see how I feel. Tried a little progesterone cream in combo but stopped...major headache...???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
No prolactin or ADG tests...only Estradiol and FSH/LH and progesterone available...

So, I could up my once daily oral preg 10mg-dhea 5mg to twice daily....still every other day or try daily?....guess I could just slowly increase and see how I feel. Tried a little progesterone cream in combo but stopped...major headache...???

I would try the 10/5 preg/dhea combo twice a day with food. If you get a headache or bloating it means it is too much so I'd reduce the dose back to once a day. At the age of 70 a person needs about 7mg-10mg DHEA daily to bring levels up to where they were when he was 25.

B

Braveheart

Headache was from progesterone, I think...don't know if I was doing the right thing trying to combine it w preg....glad to drop it...like removing stuff more than adding...OK then, preg/dhea twice a day and if that's good... . will go to every day....thanks!!

Peatit

There has been a sequence of very cold days/weeks in the DC area from which we ship our supplemets. That can sometimes cause precitpitation, even though it is rare. I do apologize for this, and I am looking for a way to properly insulate the bottles while in transit.
You can easily resolve it (pun intended) by heating for a few seconds in the microwave and shaking the bottle. You don't have to wait until the liquid is heated, it only needs to be slightly warmer than room temperature for the resolving to occur.
That functioned! BTW I'm interested in the chemistry behind the precipitation and dissolution thing, do you think it was DHEA or PREG that has precipitate?
And do you think that maybe some of your supplements aren't suitable for international shipping?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That functioned! BTW I'm interested in the chemistry behind the precipitation and dissolution thing, do you think it was DHEA or PREG that has precipitate?
And do you think that maybe some of your supplements aren't suitable for international shipping?

It is most likely pregnenolone b/c it is very difficult to dissolve in anything really, and it has a much lower solubility than DHEA. I would not go as far as to say they are not suitable for international shipping, but I have to find a way to insulate them better when the weather is very cold. There is nothing special about international shipping when it comes to the supplements. A domestic package from DC to Alaska would travel about the same distance and change timezones as a package to Europe. So, it is a matter of insulating the bottles somehow. If you order from Amazon the same thing can happen and has happened with domestic orders in USA. I have received frozen and denatured milk, precipitated liquid supplements, solidified gelatin, etc. It's the risk inherent in shipping any product really. But I will look into it.

Kennya

I was going to mention that even at 4 drops per day it seems to be too much still. I'm going to drop down to 1 or 2 drops per day total.

Entropy

What's the estimated expiry date for Pansterone?

Apologizes if this was previously answered..

sladerunner69

So pansterone has a significantly higher transdermal absorptionr ate than say, pregnenelone/dhea powder mixed with coconut oil? What percentage of the actives in pansterone would you say are aborbed and over what period of time? Interested to know these stats thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What's the estimated expiry date for Pansterone?

Apologizes if this was previously answered..

As far as I can see from data on raw materials, it should be indefinite. However, the pregnenolone may start to get metabolized by bacteria if it ever manages to colonize the DMSO/ethanol mixture solvent, which is highly unlikely. If I would have to venture a guess, I would say at least 2 years shelf life at room temperature and properly closed bottle. Probably much longer if refrigerated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals