Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi there,

Can Pansterone help to increase lean muscle mass?

That's one of its primary goals. There are reports on bodybuilding forums about Pansterone increasing muscle mass. Just Google "pansterone bodybuilding" (without the quotes).

equusvult

You are not going to OD on DHEA. The amounts are pretty small. I would just warm up the bottle in a glass of hot water and shake for 30sec. Even if you don't warm it up and just shake before use so that the entire liquid becomes clowdy, it would still work. DMSO can get almost anything through the skin.
Thank you for your quick responses to my concerns. I love your products, and truly appreciate all the hard work you have done and are doing. Your one of the good one mate!

Steveig84

From my experience this is a very potent product as i mentioned in the tyromax thread im calculating all DMSO based supps at 10 x strength, i only use Pansterone like once a week 2 drops as im using stress-non 6 drops daily during the week but like the boost from Pansterone. i can only confirm Haidut muscle building comments it like a gym in a bottle lol...

Higher doses did cause some problems for me, racing heart, lower temps and poor sleep being a few so be carefull and go slow with dosing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
From my experience this is a very potent product as i mentioned in the tyromax thread im calculating all DMSO based supps at 10 x strength, i only use Pansterone like once a week 2 drops as im using stress-non 6 drops daily during the week but like the boost from Pansterone. i can only confirm Haidut muscle building comments it like a gym in a bottle lol...

Higher doses did cause some problems for me, racing heart, lower temps and poor sleep being a few so be carefull and go slow with dosing.

Thanks a lot! Yes, I do encourage people to use the minimum dose that works for them. This feedback matches the studies that found topical steroids in DMSO to be about 7-10 times more potent than equivalent oral doses, and DMSO-dissolved steroids to be equivalent to subcutaneous delivery effectiveness, which is the gold standard for hormones.
Enhanced Bioavailability And Tissue Effects Of Steroids Dissolved In Dmso
DMSO makes transdermal steroid absorption close to 100%

ilovethesea

I wanted to report back on my experience using Pansterone the last couple months. I never did more than the recommended 1 or 2 doses per day, but even that was too much for me. Initially I thought it was making my skin look quite good, I was getting compliments (maybe that was the Progestene as well) - but over time I realized it was making me break out in acne all over my scalp. At the time I thought it was a reaction to my shampoo! I then started to get acne on my upper back and my skin there just felt really thick and oily, it was very strange. I never have any skin problems in those 2 areas so I thought I had developed some kind of chemical sensitivity to a product I was using.

Strangely, the Pansterone never made me get any acne on my face (well I am thankful for that!). I think that is why it took me so long to figure out what was going on. I guess it was converting to estrogen or androgens or something?

I have some bottles left, not sure if I should risk trying it again at a drastically reduced dose or if this means it won't work for me. I had been looking for a pregnenolone source for the skin and stress benefits, and it seemed like the better option than StressNon, but I have no such reaction to StressNon. I'm really confused.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wanted to report back on my experience using Pansterone the last couple months. I never did more than the recommended 1 or 2 doses per day, but even that was too much for me. Initially I thought it was making my skin look quite good, I was getting compliments (maybe that was the Progestene as well) - but over time I realized it was making me break out in acne all over my scalp. At the time I thought it was a reaction to my shampoo! I then started to get acne on my upper back and my skin there just felt really thick and oily, it was very strange. I never have any skin problems in those 2 areas so I thought I had developed some kind of chemical sensitivity to a product I was using.

Strangely, the Pansterone never made me get any acne on my face (well I am thankful for that!). I think that is why it took me so long to figure out what was going on. I guess it was converting to estrogen or androgens or something?

I have some bottles left, not sure if I should risk trying it again at a drastically reduced dose or if this means it won't work for me. I had been looking for a pregnenolone source for the skin and stress benefits, and it seemed like the better option than StressNon, but I have no such reaction to StressNon. I'm really confused.

The acne on body skin means Pansterone is having a very androgenic effect. Peat said that about DHEA - i.e. if it converts properly, the side effects from getting very androgenic response would be acne and coarse voice. If possible, I would reduce to a drop once a day or even skip a day. But the effects you are observing are quite expected and something males would probably consider highly beneficial (minus the acne). I think by adjusting the dose and administration you can eliminate the acne sides.

Kennya

After much experimentation I take one drop of Pansterone every other day, and once per week 2 days in a row. So 2 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off. The days off I have more Stressnon if I want it, but try to limit it on the Pansterone days.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
After much experimentation I take one drop of Pansterone every other day, and once per week 2 days in a row. So 2 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off. The days off I have more Stressnon if I want it, but try to limit it on the Pansterone days.
Pretty much my same dosing schedule. :thumbup:

Kessry

The acne on body skin means Pansterone is having a very androgenic effect. Peat said that about DHEA - i.e. if it converts properly, the side effects from getting very androgenic response would be acne and coarse voice. If possible, I would reduce to a drop once a day or even skip a day. But the effects you are observing are quite expected and something males would probably consider highly beneficial (minus the acne). I think by adjusting the dose and administration you can eliminate the acne sides.

Pretty much my same dosing schedule. :thumbup:

Interesting updates, I know that it can't be officially recommended to take pansterone orally, but I am interested to know how ilovethesea, charlie, and Kennya are taking it! I have mostly tried trans-dermal application, but find that to be less than ideal on busy days. What are you r personal protocols?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interesting updates, I know that it can't be officially recommended to take pansterone orally, but I am interested to know how ilovethesea, charlie, and Kennya are taking it!
Always on the skin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I also wanted to add that if you apply the drops on different skin areas it has a much more potent androgenic effect. So, if your dose is 4 drops rather than applying all of them on a larger area like a shoulder or a pec, use 1 drop on each shoulder and 1 drop on each wrist. The more skin areas it is applied to, and the more distant they are apart, the more Pansterone gets metabolized into androgens before it reaches the bloodstream. You'll still get some DHEA in your blood but most of it will end up converted into DHT and androstenedione.

Kessry

Thanks All!

Haidut, I will experiment with dispersing the drops as you've mentioned above and report back in a few weeks.

I have slowly found my optimal dosage to be roughly 2-3 drops, 2-3 times a day. I have also noticed a significant change in my skin over the past 3 months, with a definite return of my back acne (aka back acne) and generally having thicker (less cut-prone) texture.

The back acne is a welcome return to be honest. I have had back acne my whole adult life (from puberty to 25 years old). When my energy levels suddenly declined, due to confirmed low testosterone (multiple tests) and raised cortisol my back acne suddenly disappeared. I will welcome back acne with open arms over feeling lethargic any day!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just wanted to post this for everybody using or thinking of ordering Pansterone.
We are now using an odor-free DMSO as a solvent for the steroids and this type of DMSO also seems dramatically lower the incidence of skin irritation as well.

sprinter

Wanted to share my experience so far...

30 male..I have been taking for a bit less then 2 weeks. Started out with 2 drops 1x a day and felt amazing: warm, energetic, confident, libido up, fat loss, euphoric. Started using 2-3 drops 2x per day and the effect was even more pronounced and I was loving it, but after a week or so I felt like the effect was starting to diminish. The past few days I have been trying between 4-6 drops 2-3x per day, but I am no longer noticing the same rush even with this higher dose. Actually, I kind of feel like I'm not even taking it now. Of course, I'd to feel like I did when I first started taking it... should I keep increasing the dose?

Also, thanks for all you do Haidut...you're supplements and recent interviews with Danny Roddy have been wonderful! I appreciate all the great info you contribute.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wanted to share my experience so far...

30 male..I have been taking for a bit less then 2 weeks. Started out with 2 drops 1x a day and felt amazing: warm, energetic, confident, libido up, fat loss, euphoric. Started using 2-3 drops 2x per day and the effect was even more pronounced and I was loving it, but after a week or so I felt like the effect was starting to diminish. The past few days I have been trying between 4-6 drops 2-3x per day, but I am no longer noticing the same rush. Actually, I kind of feel like I'm not even taking it now, but I'd to feel like I did when I first started taking it. Should I keep increasing the dose?

Also, thanks for all you do Haidut...you're supplements and recent interviews with Danny Roddy have been wonderful! I greatly appreciate all the info you contribute.

Thanks for the feedback!
I don't know if you have seen my other post in the thread but you can try spreading the drops on as many different skin areas as possible. This should increase the conversion of DHEA to androgens and bring back the libido, mood and muscle effects. The problem is that if the DHEA is spread on too small of skin portion it will reach the blood intact and it will have the effects of mostly raising DHEA-S instead of androgens. Raising DHEA-S is also not a bad thing to have but for people looking for the androgenic effects of this supplement, using more skin area gives much better results.
Just my 2c.

sprinter

I had read the other posts in this thread, so I was already using it on a variety skin areas (maybe like 20 or so different areas). But after reading your comment, I made an effort to apply to some areas I had never applied to before and did notice some of the same positive effects! But a couple days later and I'm not really feeling anything again! Tried 8 drops at once today (my largest dose yet) and didn't notice anything unfortunately.

DWR

I'm a relatively long time lurker (7-8 months?) and this is my second post here. I was led to this forum via a link from another website forum specific to low libido issues which recommended Pansterone highly. Despite my misgivings (no disrespect intended) I ordered a couple of bottles. I was 57 at the time and my T level was 325 and my libido non existent. I was suffering from ED issues that went from mild to moderate or worse. I started at the recommended dose and noticed results relatively quickly (10 days or so?) with signs of life (occasional morning semi-wood, momentary symptoms of hornyness).

Significant improvements in nail/cuticle health, hair, skin and disappearance of minor wrinkles and lines on my face as well as significant reduction of dark circles under my eye's .

I did experiment with dosing a little but kept either 3 x 5 or 2 x 8 as a minimum. When I had my physical my T level was 690, also my prostate which was always significantly enlarged and had multiple bumps (yes I had a biopsy) was completely clean?? No bumps and entirely normal in size and texture. My ratio of LDL/HDL also improved dramatically from a ratio of almost 7/1 down to slightly under 4/1 (total cholesterol remained about 170. Weight was down a few pounds to 205. Now other factors might have an impact on some of this but I am unaware of significant changes in diet or exercise patterns.

I just ordered other products as I try to implement broader changes. I realize that life style changes will take a much longer time and have chosen products I felt will maximize my quality of life in the interim.

Kuinone. I've been taking 5000 D3 and a K2 supplement (Nature's Plus 120 mcg m7 + 225 ther stuff) so I am somewhat are of this but realize it's nowhere near the 5/1 ratio recommended here.

Mitolipine. Very aware of both mitochondrial health and the importance of vitamin E. Was on the 8 hour diet in large part because of benefit in that regard.

Retinal. Entirely based on importance of vitamin A as per this forum

Lapodine. I'm taking healthwise naturals Ubiquinol (100 mg). My trhought is to standardize and replace when possible with products specific to both the tenets of Ray Peat and this forum so I'm getting 411 and insight from a consistent source. I've had significant stress issues (son with autism, ex business partner who embezzled 401k etc) so fighting long term cortisol issues...

Stressnon...see above:)

My intention is to maintain my use of Pansterone and add these others in the most synergistic way possible. I recognize that by ordering before asking I put the cart before the horse but truthfully I'm always this way:)

All help and insights appreciated.

Dave

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals