Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started Pansterone two weeks ago as an attempt to reverse post-finasteride-syndrome (pfs).

4 drops per day on either elbows or wrists.

My energy has improved. That has been outstanding.
Some of the sexual shortcomings from pfs have been reduced. This has also been outstanding.
There have been a few side effects - "heat flashes" in my back and tingling in my fingers - but they have diminished with time.

So thus far, the experience has been very positive.
I'll keep you posted as I continue usage.

Thanks for making the product and for being so responsive.

Perfect, thanks for sharing! Any effects on muscles and mood/cognition, as these are also seemingly affected by finasteride?

schaef34

Mood was never an issue for me. The major thing, outside of the sexual stuff, is just a general drop in energy.

Kennya

Haidut what's a good time frame for taking an occasional break from Pansterone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Mood was never an issue for me. The major thing, outside of the sexual stuff, is just a general drop in energy.

OK, thanks. It would be interesting to see if other with PFS experience
Haidut what's a good time frame for taking an occasional break from Pansterone?

I'd say 1 week every 4 weeks.

sprinter

Oh, so this should be cycled then? What is the purpose of taking a break from Pansterone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What about the hormones stability when dissolved in DMSO and/or ethanol?

What about them? They don't degrade, if that is what you mean by "stability". Both pregnenolone and DHEA are pretty stable to oxidation and other external assaults. It is actually established practice in research circles to administer steroids in DMSO + ethanol solution and even keep the steroids pre-dissolved for years before application.

Drareg

Does it really need to be cycled?
Is this an androgen receptor issue?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does it really need to be cycled?
Is this an androgen receptor issue?

I don't think it needs to be cycled like other "real" steroids bodybuilders use. It's just that after some time people notice adaptation and plateau of benefits, so resetting the steroid pathways is probably prudent. I think Peat recommends taking breaks periodically no matter what you take exonegously. It's both routine-breaking (so opposing serotonin) and gives the ability to see if there was something in a supplement that was irritating the system.

Drareg

I don't think it needs to be cycled like other "real" steroids bodybuilders use. It's just that after some time people notice adaptation and plateau of benefits, so resetting the steroid pathways is probably prudent. I think Peat recommends taking breaks periodically no matter what you take exonegously. It's both routine-breaking (so opposing serotonin) and gives the ability to see if there was something in a supplement that was irritating the system.

Thanks,makes sense.
T3 can help with androgen receptors if that is the case for some.

Peatit

What about them? They don't degrade, if that is what you mean by "stability". Both pregnenolone and DHEA are pretty stable to oxidation and other external assaults. It is actually established practice in research circles to administer steroids in DMSO + ethanol solution and even keep the steroids pre-dissolved for years before application.
Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does the daily safe dosage depend somehow on the bodyweight?

It may, but in general based on what Peat has said and studies I have seen with animals AND humans, staying at or below 15mg DHEA daily dose seems to be fine. In one human study, intake of even 18mg ended up increasing estrogen while lower doses did not. It also happens to be a physiological dose as young people produce 12mg - 15mg DHEA daily. So, the 15mg is sweet spot that has a lot of evidence in support of that dose.
But YMMV and experiment for yourself is the ultimate arbiter.

tankasnowgod

I've been experimenting with Pansterone for a week, and I am very excited about it, judging by the early returns. I've noticed a slight increase in libido, more assertiveness at work (not aggression, mind you, but assertiveness), pretty good mood, even when dealing with a stressful situation that popped up (and three nights of poor sleep because of it), and, perhaps most interesting, some improvement on the skin on my arms (I've had Keratosis Pilaris for as long as I remember, and this is the smoothest they've felt in a while).

To be fair, the skin smoothness might be from some other things- I also got another order of Solban, I made up a caffeine free niacinamide spray to use at night, and I also switched to a higher gamma e, and a higher dose. But I don't remember this from either higher dose E or Solban in the past. Might very well be the combo.

I actually brought Pansterone to increase Testosterone and DHT. T has been in the low 300's for a while (with an exception I'll note in a moment), and was thinking of pulling the trigger on TRT, or getting some DHT cream. But, as I was going back over some old labs, remembered that I had gotten it up to 589 while loosely using some of the things that Haidut had done in his Testosterone Experiment. I've actually been thinking of doing a log on this forum, if anyone thinks that might be insightful. I've logged my food intake pretty much every day on Fitbit for the past year, and that helped quite a bit with weight loss, so I would keep it up to date pretty much daily, and it would prolly help keep me on track as well.

Lastly, Haidut, your supplements are awesome, I look forward to trying more over time, I dig the studies you post on the forum, and have really enjoyed your conversations with Danny Roddy.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I've actually been thinking of doing a log on this forum, if anyone thinks that might be insightful.
I imagine a lot of people would find that helpful. :hattip

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been experimenting with Pansterone for a week, and I am very excited about it, judging by the early returns. I've noticed a slight increase in libido, more assertiveness at work (not aggression, mind you, but assertiveness), pretty good mood, even when dealing with a stressful situation that popped up (and three nights of poor sleep because of it), and, perhaps most interesting, some improvement on the skin on my arms (I've had Keratosis Pilaris for as long as I remember, and this is the smoothest they've felt in a while).

To be fair, the skin smoothness might be from some other things- I also got another order of Solban, I made up a caffeine free niacinamide spray to use at night, and I also switched to a higher gamma e, and a higher dose. But I don't remember this from either higher dose E or Solban in the past. Might very well be the combo.

I actually brought Pansterone to increase Testosterone and DHT. T has been in the low 300's for a while (with an exception I'll note in a moment), and was thinking of pulling the trigger on TRT, or getting some DHT cream. But, as I was going back over some old labs, remembered that I had gotten it up to 589 while loosely using some of the things that Haidut had done in his Testosterone Experiment. I've actually been thinking of doing a log on this forum, if anyone thinks that might be insightful. I've logged my food intake pretty much every day on Fitbit for the past year, and that helped quite a bit with weight loss, so I would keep it up to date pretty much daily, and it would prolly help keep me on track as well.

Lastly, Haidut, your supplements are awesome, I look forward to trying more over time, I dig the studies you post on the forum, and have really enjoyed your conversations with Danny Roddy.

Thank you very much for the great review! If you do get labs please share with the forum. Also, instead of checking DHT (which may also help) a better indication of androgenic activity is androstanediol glucuronide (ADG) and most labs can test for it but the doctor has to order it. There are some other surrogates for tissue expression of 5-AR and the doctor knows how to test for those as well. I think a good surrogate for androgenicity are prolactin (obvious) and estrone sulfate (E1S). In combination they can probably replace all other hormonal tests that bodybuilders do.
Just my 2c.

TheHound

anyone with hair loss try pansterone? did it increase your hair loss? decrease it?

DaveFoster

Holy bananas, this stuff is amazing. Even one drop on my balls makes me into a clever, horny, overconfident monster. Well done, haidut.

Jac

anyone with hair loss try pansterone? did it increase your hair loss? decrease it?

Yeah, i am also trying to find out what can help with hair loss. I have just ordered pansterone and I am really hoping it will help for thinning hair and libido + fatigue.

Kray

Ray says that even less than 5mg DHEA should have a good effect and some people have found that taking the full dose of Pansterone is too much and it makes them jittery. The doses on the bottle are just guidelines for maximum effects without observing adverse hormonal events. It does not mean everyone should take Pansterone 3 times daily and in fact many people have reported doing just fine on 1 dose daily, usually taken around lunch. It would also last you a lot longer if you use only once daily. Temps and pulse are good guide. If they stay after even one dose or lower then you probably don't need the full daily dose Pansterone.

Haidut,

I found a bottle of Pansterone in my frig last night-- I don't remember when I bought it, but it is the olive oil-based one, not the current one with DMSO. I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind giving a response:
1) What would the exp date likely be of the old formula, and is it likely to keep longer since it's been refrigerated? Do you suggest keeping it cold until use?
2) As to the discussion about topical vs oral, if I put it under the tongue, say 3 drops, and let it sit there, will it absorb similar to the skin-topical approach, thereby getting less than swallowing same amount?
3) What is the dosage per the old formula?
4) For women who are cycling, do you advise to discontinue during this phase, taking it only 3 weeks/month, same as Progestene?

Thank you,

p.s. Just checked your products and realize that I may have, and be describing, your STRESS-NON, not PANSTERONE. I'm pretty sure the one I have only has the Pregn, not the DHA. (If it helps you any to be sure, the bottle is white, slender, about twice the size of say, MelaNon bottle.)

Thanks-

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals