Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut,

Have you heard any reports of problems with shipping Pansterone or Tyromax to Canada, where the ingredients, I believe, may be considered controlled substances?

I have not had issues with Pansterone packages sent to Canada so far.

mirc12354

You can reapply as many times as you want on the same spot. As far as I know there is no saturation effect. However, some people use Pansterone for sking anti-aging purposes and in that case you want to apply to various areas of the body that are showing signs of skin aging. But as far as the systemic effect goes, I think you can keep reapplying on the same spot and still get the positive effect without attenuation.

As far as the places for application - for an almost immediate mental boost you can try 8 drops on your temples - 4 drops on each temple and then you gently rub it so it covers a larger area of the temple. Other good areas are the inside of your elbow and knees, the knuckle side of your palms, parts of the face like jaw and cheekbones (for the people trying to get a broader jaw from the androgenic effects of DHEA), and neck.
The supplement absorbs very quickly, and if you wait for about 60sec it will absorb and there should not be an issue with rubbing off onto family members. However, just to make sure, I'd wait 5-10 minutes before making skin contact with other people with body parts where Pansterone was rubbed.
I hope that helps.
Is that also the case with your other DMSO based products? I was actually affraid of applying them on my arms since I have two toddlers and carry them in my arms a lot.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that also the case with your other DMSO based products? I was actually affraid of applying them on my arms since I have two toddlers and carry them in my arms a lot.

I am in the same boat, with two small children, and I do exercise extra caution. I do wait at least a minute before allowing skin contact between the kids and the areas where the supplements were applied. So far there have been no signs of them getting any residual effects from me using any supplement topically. If you can, waiting up to 30min is probably the safest approach.

Lanthir

Hello all, I bought Pansterone for my mother about a month and a half ago. She has MS, I also got her on Estroban and a bucket of coconut oil a month. She said that since she has started taking it, she has notice mood lability-specifically overly emotional like crying or overly sensitive. She is taking 8 drops a day, rotating sites. Could this mean that estrogen is attempting to overcome the subsequent hormone production or, alternately, could it mean that 8 drops is too much and she should back off a bit? Thanks for the help, feel free to ask any other questions and I will get an answer for more details.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello all, I bought Pansterone for my mother about a month and a half ago. She has MS, I also got her on Estroban and a bucket of coconut oil a month. She said that since she has started taking it, she has notice mood lability-specifically overly emotional like crying or overly sensitive. She is taking 8 drops a day, rotating sites. Could this mean that estrogen is attempting to overcome the subsequent hormone production or, alternately, could it mean that 8 drops is too much and she should back off a bit? Thanks for the help, feel free to ask any other questions and I will get an answer for more details.

I think 8 drops may be too much for a female. Most males in the thread reported doing best on 2-6 drops daily. I would start with 2 drops and only increase to the point where no more benefit is seen. When I was releasing Pansterone I did not anticipate that the DMSO would potentiate the effects of steroids that much.

FiveAsh

Is it a bad idea to take pansterone if your testosterone is already high?? My labs showed T a little over the high range.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it a bad idea to take pansterone if your testosterone is already high?? My labs showed T a little over the high range.

Pansterone does not really affect T so much as it does DHT and estrogen. But if you want, you can test a small dose (2-4 drops) daily for a week and then retest. Do you know why your T is high? Are you taking anything to get it that high?

FiveAsh

Ah ok cool thanks a lot. Im not sure about the high T?? only supplements im taking is Niacinamide, K2, A, ocassional cypro and some p5p and wasnt taking any steroids up until the blood test. And my diet is pretty generic peat / similar to Danny roddy. Will the T definately be aromatizing if its above normal range? Thats the problem with having high T right?

Aside from this i have had very good results with Pansterone so far, with good mental function and clarity and general feelings of strength / fitness / coordination etc. i think its made my skin look healthier also

skycop00

Ah ok cool thanks a lot. Im not sure about the high T?? only supplements im taking is Niacinamide, K2, A, ocassional cypro and some p5p and wasnt taking any steroids up until the blood test. And my diet is pretty generic peat / similar to Danny roddy. Will the T definately be aromatizing if its above normal range? Thats the problem with having high T right?

Aside from this i have had very good results with Pansterone so far, with good mental function and clarity and general feelings of strength / fitness / coordination etc. i think its made my skin look healthier also
It's a number...if you feel good, present healthy then no worries. Just watch for elevated estrogen. Enjoy the high levels I say!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks for the feedback. Yes, the primary concern with T is conversion into estrogen and raising your red blood cell count too much. So, if both are in range then enjoy the high androgenicity, like the post above said.

Area-1255

Haidut, this Pansterone is another great example of your versatility and willingness to help the community, how on Earth do you afford these expensive candies?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
*Afford to sell them at that price.

Thanks! I do what I can, and you'd love to see what's coming up in the next few weeks :):
In terms of cost, I have an army of poor Ph.D. graduates willing to work for pennies and do anything but slave away for the murky promise of getting tenure one day. Seriously though, you'd be surprised how many talented, strapped for cash, former academia people are in DC. I just happened to be related to some of them and their friends.

mirc12354

Thanks! I do what I can, and you'd love to see what's coming up in the next few weeks :)
All ears?? Perhaps some sunscreen suitable for kids (since there were some suggestions into that direction)? Topical magnesium would also be wonderful...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
All ears?? Perhaps some sunscreen suitable for kids (since there were some suggestions into that direction)? Topical magnesium would also be wonderful...

SolBan is suitable for kids, with doctor's permission of course. I am thinking about the magnesium supplement. There are plenty of good powder options that make good ionic magnesium when mixed with water, and the only magnesium that dissolved well enough to be a topical supplement is magnesium nitrate, which is obviously not something Peat would favor. But I have not given up on it yet.
The new releases will be mostly in the lab chemicals section. Lisuride is coming up soon, but there will be 2-3 more probably released soon after lisuride.

SolidSteele

I'm really keen to try this out but I'm an Aussie and DHEA is a controlled substance over here. Have any Aussie had any issues with customs when ordering this product?

Lanthir

I think 8 drops may be too much for a female. Most males in the thread reported doing best on 2-6 drops daily. I would start with 2 drops and only increase to the point where no more benefit is seen. When I was releasing Pansterone I did not anticipate that the DMSO would potentiate the effects of steroids that much.

I appreciate the response Haidut, thanks! I am going to back her off to 2 drops Pansterone daily and add standard 3x daily Progest-E for now and see how that goes.

Kessry

Lol, I really like the clever, horny monster meme:) I think I got a few reports that it has a similar effect on girls as well. I guess it would be a great libido supplement for both sexes.
Thanks for the feedback!

Dave, I tend to concur. I haven't noticed this effect as strongly, but I am noticing an increase in libido and confidence. Although I may have been at a lower starting point, androgen wise.

A word of warning, DO NOT do a full 8 drops down there at once, unless you work up to it slowly. I did that once and WOW, the sensation of heat was INTENSE. It only lasted a few minutes, thankfully. Although I did find myself quite confident the next day.

@haidut

I applied 4 drops of Pansterone to my testicles, and I experienced some mood lift and temperature rise, but also some pain down there about ten minutes afterward. Do you know if this is an enlargement of the testes, or what could be causing this?

After seeing these messages I decided to try applying to my to my testicles. Some background on how I have used Pansterone up to this point:

-AM: ~4 drop dose in the morning with breakfast (applied to feet, tights, shoulders, or upper arms)
-PM: ~4 drop dose with a late snack before bed (applied to one of the regions from above, but never the same region as the AM application)

Experimenting with applying to testicles: I applied to this region 2 nights in a row at the same dosage level (4 drops). For whatever reason, applying to the testicles made the dosage that much stronger. I had carefully come to the 2x 4drop dosage protocol after getting up to as much as 16 drops a day and noticing a lot of water retention/acne. Applying a single 4drop dose to the testicles had all of these high dosage symptoms return.

Word of advice to anyone trying Pansterone on their testicles: start with maybe half a dose that you are used to elsewhere. It is very very potent in this region.

Area-1255

Word of advice to anyone trying Pansterone on their testicles: start with maybe half a dose that you are used to elsewhere. It is very very potent in this region.
My guess would be anything there would be.