EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

dd99

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

No, it takes a huge effort to just get her to eat well and take a few supps! I will look out for the skin conditions. Thanks again.

jyb

My libido got a little out of control with estroban A/D/K/E. This is reminiscent of cyproheptadine (presumably its prolactin lowering effect), which I no longer take unless I have a reason to.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jyb said:
My libido got a little out of control with estroban A/D/K/E. This is reminiscent of cyproheptadine (presumably its prolactin lowering effect), which I no longer take unless I have a reason to.

Very nice, I like:): (quoting Borat from the movie)
The combination of K and E will lower prolactin and raise testosterone, while all 4 will lower estrogen. Combined together, I am not surprised you get this effect. Interestingly, both males and females have reported beneficial effects on libido with EstroBan, which seems to validate the dopamine and testosterone theory of libido in both sexes.

Sol

I'd love to take EstroBan, I've bought it a few months ago and tried 4-5 times. Every time I try it I have estrogen symptoms, nose bleeding being the most pronounced symptom for me. First time I tried 4 drops, then stopped for a couple weeks, then tried 2 drops, then 1 drop. I thought maybe it was like taking low dose Progest-E, that it was releasing estrogen from my tissues, not able to eliminate it.

I've had the same symptoms in the past when supplementing iron, vitamin D, and recently after a few days of taking magnesium glycinate, so I thought it could be some sensitivity I have. However, I bought EstroBan for my husband, and after 2 doses of 8 drops he had very bad backaches and stiffness, which I believe are estrogen related as well. I'm not 100% sure on him because I never gave him EstroBan again to double check. He's been so miserable with those backaches that I don't want to make it worse when he has some relieve.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Sol said:
I'd love to take EstroBan, I've bought it a few months ago and tried 4-5 times. Every time I try it I have estrogen symptoms, nose bleeding being the most pronounced symptom for me. First time I tried 4 drops, then stopped for a couple weeks, then tried 2 drops, then 1 drop. I thought maybe it was like taking low dose Progest-E, that it was releasing estrogen from my tissues, not able to eliminate it.

I've had the same symptoms in the past when supplementing iron, vitamin D, and recently after a few days of taking magnesium glycinate, so I thought it could be some sensitivity I have. However, I bought EstroBan for my husband, and after 2 doses of 8 drops he had very bad backaches and stiffness, which I believe are estrogen related as well. I'm not 100% sure on him because I never gave him EstroBan again to double check. He's been so miserable with those backaches that I don't want to make it worse when he has some relieve.

The only thing in EstroBan that can in theory cause nosebleeds is the vitamin E, but the dose is nowhere near what is required to achieve that effect. In fact, due to the vitamin K it should be helping with the nose bleeds.
Is there any way to measure blood pressure for any of you before/after you take it? Does any of you have high blood pressure? Sometimes even small amounts of vitamin E can increase blood pressure in succeptible people, but that effects is supposed to subside after a week or so and even have lower blood pressure after that.

Sol

I actually have low BP. I was curious and measured my BP this afternoon, it was 101/59, then I took 1 drop of EstroBan and 1h later my BP was a little lower 95/57. I'll let you know, I'm hoping I won't bleed tonight. Thanks

chris

Haidut - do you take estroban topically or orally? If topically do you know the best part of the body to put it on for it to be absorbed?

Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

chris said:
Haidut - do you take estroban topically or orally? If topically do you know the best part of the body to put it on for it to be absorbed?

Thanks.

I take it topically, rubbing it on my wrists. Any body area with lots of blood vessels should work. Some people reported rubbing it on their temples and it gave them mental boost. Not sure why, but you can try as well.

jyb

haidut said:
I take it topically, rubbing it on my wrists. Any body area with lots of blood vessels should work. Some people reported rubbing it on their temples and it gave them mental boost. Not sure why, but you can try as well.

Sorry if you answered this before, but why are you cautious and avoiding to take it orally? I know that in theory it'd be safer to take it topically.

chris

haidut said:
chris said:

Thanks.

Thank you, will have a play around with it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

chris said:
haidut said:
chris said:

Thanks.

Thank you, will have a play around with it.

I don't avoid taking it orally, just seems that topically I get much effects and don't have to take it with meals.

jaa

Do you mean you get much of the effects topically as orally, or much better effects topically?

Would you recommend taking your other products topically or orally? I think have a fuzzy memory of you writing that the stressnon product has better effects if taken topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jaa said:
Do you mean you get much of the effects topically as orally, or much better effects topically?

Would you recommend taking your other products topically or orally? I think have a fuzzy memory of you writing that the stressnon product has better effects if taken topically.

We have license for external use only, even though the materials are food grade. Very similar situation to the Lotioncrafter products. The brochures state the same. Personally, I use the products topically when I don't feel like eating, and orally when I want to take with food. But that's just me. As you know, vitamin K requires 30g+ fat intake in a meal to absorb optimally, so if I don't feel like eating at the time I can take it topically and not worry about a meal. Does that answer your question?

jaa

It does thanks!

alebaba

Just wanted to say estroban is some good stuff, I haven't gotten any break out since taking it. The only con I would say is the bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

alebaba said:
Just wanted to say estroban is some good stuff, I haven't gotten any break out since taking it. The only con I would say is the bottle.

Thanks! Care to share what the concern about the bottle is? The plastic, the shape, size, etc?
If it's the plastic, we do have an option to switch to a glass one but it will not have a built-in dropper and will also be a bit heavier, so we may have to raise the shipping by $1.

answersfound

What about a capsule version with higher doses, like this:

Vitamin A: 25,000 IU
Vitamin D: 5,000 IU
Vitamin E: 400 IU
Vitamin K2: 100-200 mcg

But aren't you suspicious of powdered fat-soluble things? As for soft gels, I saw the manufacturing on television and it looks like fairly advanced technology.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

lookingforanswers said:

I would have to get capsules from another vendor and after doing some research they all seem to have impurities. In addition, powdered versions of retinol and tocopherol will probably contain some nasty fillers. The vendors that sell high purity stuff all sell them as liquids.
Anyways, I will keep this in mind and if I find an option to get clean raw materials I will consider it. There is no denying that capsules are very convenient.

answersfound

haidut said:
lookingforanswers said:

I would have to get capsules from another vendor and after doing some research they all seem to have impurities. In addition, powdered versions of retinol and tocopherol will probably contain some nasty fillers. The vendors that sell high purity stuff all sell them as liquids.
Anyways, I will keep this in mind and if I find an option to get clean raw materials I will consider it. There is no denying that capsules are very convenient.

hmm, i think a higher dose option would be my first priority over the capsules, however, i'm sure that would increase the price significantly...like an Estroban XL