EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Dean

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

narouz said:
This subject, "morning wood," deserves of course a dedicated thread :) but...
in my experience
the phenomenon is not related to sexual arousal
but rather to urine load pressing upon prostate.
So...not sure how this fits into the Vit K discussion...

I now return you to your regular PG programming.

I have seen this connection made with vit.k before and since my own personal phenomena started concomitantly with beginning to supplement vitk, I thus assumed the connection. Who knows, it could be purely coincidental--or maybe it is the vit. d.

dd99

Who here eats 35g of fat in a meal? Spread across two or three meals (out of five or six) is probably the case for me. Does that mean I should only take a drop or two of K2 with my relatively low fat meals?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

dd99 said:
Who here eats 35g of fat in a meal? Spread across two or three meals (out of five or six) is probably the case for me. Does that mean I should only take a drop or two of K2 with my relatively low fat meals?

If you eat any type of commercially prepared cooked food, it's pretty easy to rack up the fat numbers. Even if you don't eat 35g as listed in the label, there is a lot of other fat they don't list used as emulsifier, filler, and hundreds of other reasons to make the stuff palatable.
Also, meat bought from the regular grocery stores (including organic) has decent amount of fat since that's how the animal has been raised. Unless you are eating extremely lean fillet mignon every time, you can assume 5%-10% fat is present in most chunks of "lean" meat.
You'd be surprised how many extra calories are never accounted for. The NYC law requiring restaurants to provide info on calories stemmed from a large study in which NYC department of health workers took random samples of food available in stores, restaurants, kiosks, delis, etc and found that on average the calories present in the food were 40%+ more than what was listed on the label. And of course for restaurants there is usually no label.
Anyways, if you take the fat soluble vitamins topically there is no need to watch fat intake. Like I said in a previous post on this thread, this is a major reason I take EstroBan topically as well - i.e. I am not bound by th requirement to eat a fat rich meal in order to boost absorption. That being said, orally taken fat-soluble vitamins reach higher maximum plasma concentrations, so some people may have reasons to take orally as to match the findings of a particular study or claimed effect.

tara

dd99 said:
I've just had lamb chops for lunch. Also some butter -fried mushrooms and courgettes.
I did chop off the biggest chunks of visible fat, but it's still probably up there.
I'm not claiming this is the optimal Peatish meal but I really should probably take my estroban to work so I can have the fat-solubles with lunch.

What's absorption like if you let the fat-soluble vitamins absorb in the mouth itself?

G

gummybear

narouz said:
Dean said:
Yeah, I wasn't aware of this. I am following a low fat regime and was planning to do the 15 mg of k2(mk4) to try and help clean up my liver. So, if I wanted to do that I'd need to drop the low fat or use, what, 225 drops/day (of liquid Thorne), topically, for the equivalent. That's a disappointing revelation.

I should mention, however, that for the last month I have been taking two or three drops a day of the Thorne D/k2 and a Super K pill 2 or 3 times a week (which isn't a whole lot of vit k. in all) and yet I have been experiencing the "morning wood" of a school boy fresh out of puberty, every morning-- a phenomena I haven't experienced for decades. So, obviously despite eating very low fat and using pretty insignificant amounts of vitK, some is getting utilized, somewhere, somehow.

This subject, "morning wood," deserves of course a dedicated thread :) but...
in my experience
the phenomenon is not related to sexual arousal
but rather to urine load pressing upon prostate.
So...not sure how this fits into the Vit K discussion...

I now return you to your regular PG programming.

Vitamin K is pretty awesome for our warriors

Brian

Haidut, I have had my parents (in their late 50's) taking EstroBan for about two months now. My mom has lost about 15 pounds, mostly from water retention I would guess (not really changing her diet at all). She is sleeping much more deeply and long, when before she was sleeping only 4-5 hours a night. She also is noticing feeling more emotional in a positive way. I just wanted to thank you on their behalf.

You have a great product here. I really wish something similar was available to the masses. It amazes me that the supplement industry doesn't provide something like this that is so simple yet very effective for general health improvement. A balanced combination of transdermal fat solubles? It's genius. Do you think it ever will? It would be revolutionary if you or someone as dedicated to quality as you could make it happen.

You have no idea how happy it would make me if there was a Breaking Bad style superlab pumping out EstroBan with 99%+ purity.

Episode-7-Walt-Gale-2-760.jpg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Brian said:
Haidut, I have had my parents (in their late 50's) taking EstroBan for about two months now. My mom has lost about 15 pounds, mostly from water retention I would guess (not really changing her diet at all). She is sleeping much more deeply and long, when before she was sleeping only 4-5 hours a night. She also is noticing feeling more emotional in a positive way. I just wanted to thank you on their behalf.

You have a great product here. I really wish something similar was available to the masses. It amazes me that the supplement industry doesn't provide something like this that is so simple yet very effective for general health improvement. A balanced combination of transdermal fat solubles? It's genius. Do you think it ever will? It would be revolutionary if you or someone as dedicated to quality as you could make it happen.

You have no idea how happy it would make me if there was a Breaking Bad style superlab pumping out EstroBan with 99%+ purity.

Episode-7-Walt-Gale-2-760.jpg

Thanks Brian! I wish your parents the best of health and I am glad the product is helping!
The supplement industry is perfectly capable of supplying such product but I think it takes knowing Ray's theories to mix something like that, find studies that back it up, etc. Most companies out there, especially ones with "scientists" on the advisory board, do not believe in Ray's theories.
Also, the success of most products depends on the general health education of the buyers. So, products for metabolic health with systemic action tend to not do well (so far) financially compared to focused, reductionist products like boosting testosterone or removing wrinkles. Since the market is the ultimate arbiter in any business, a "normal" business would probably not pursue a product on a large scale unless they think the public is ready to understand and buy it.
I guess time will tell, but if Ray's teachings become more widespread I would not be surprised if we see a company trying to capitalize on Ray's ideas. There was a study somewhere that said 100,000 people is the critical mass of adopters that takes a product/idea from niche to mainstream.

Dean

Does the Estroban come out of the bottle orange and dry clear?

ravster02

haidut said:
Thanks Brian! I wish your parents the best of health and I am glad the product is helping!
The supplement industry is perfectly capable of supplying such product but I think it takes knowing Ray's theories to mix something like that, find studies that back it up, etc. Most companies out there, especially ones with "scientists" on the advisory board, do not believe in Ray's theories.
Also, the success of most products depends on the general health education of the buyers. So, products for metabolic health with systemic action tend to not do well (so far) financially compared to focused, reductionist products like boosting testosterone or removing wrinkles. Since the market is the ultimate arbiter in any business, a "normal" business would probably not pursue a product on a large scale unless they think the public is ready to understand and buy it.
I guess time will tell, but if Ray's teachings become more widespread I would not be surprised if we see a company trying to capitalize on Ray's ideas. There was a study somewhere that said 100,000 people is the critical mass of adopters that takes a product/idea from niche to mainstream.

Haidut, any reason you use mixed tocopherols as the carrier for k2 and not olive oil or MCT oil?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Dean said:

I guess the orangeness is due to the diluted mixed tocopherols. What do you mean by dry clear?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ravster02 said:
haidut said:

Haidut, any reason you use mixed tocopherols as the carrier for k2 and not olive oil or MCT oil?

We do use olive oil. It was listed on the brochure the last time I checked. Can you please clarify?

Dean

haidut said:
Dean said:

I guess the orangeness is due to the diluted mixed tocopherols. What do you mean by dry clear?

You must have missed the e-mail I sent you regarding my order a few weeks ago.

I ordered Energin, but the paper in with the bottle is the sheet for EstroBan. So, I'm trying to determine what it is that I actually got. If EstroBan has no orange color to it than that must mean that I did receive the Energin after all.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Dean said:
haidut said:
Dean said:

You must have missed the e-mail I sent you regarding my order a few weeks ago.

I ordered Energin, but the paper in with the bottle is the sheet for EstroBan. So, I'm trying to determine what it is that I actually got. If EstroBan has no orange color to it than that must mean that I did receive the Energin after all.

Yeah, you probably got Energin and the wrong brochure for it. Energin has just water and ethanol as a 20% solution. The rest is the vitamins, all of which are 99.7%+ pure.

Dean

Probably so.

The first time I used it though I got a real intense bout of nausea, which kind of led me to believe it might be the estroban--because even the little bit of vit.e in the Thorne solutions (D/k2, k2) can give me a little nausea. I tried it again yesterday, however, and didn't get the immediate nausea. I didn't do a good job of shaking it and the first drop or two came out orange and then it was clear after that. I didn't notice an orange spot residue either time, but perhaps I didn't use enough.

dd99

Dean, Energin is liquidy and orange, Estroban is oily and bronze. Energin also stinks, unlike Estroban!

Dean

dd99 said:
Dean, Energin is liquidy and orange, Estroban is oily and bronze. Energin also stinks, unlike Estroban!

Hmm... what I have is more on the oily side and I guess might be more bronze than orange..though my color vision isn't great. I also didn't really notice any smell to speak of. Perhaps it is Estroban?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Dean said:
dd99 said:

Hmm... what I have is more on the oily side and I guess might be more bronze than orange..though my color vision isn't great. I also didn't really notice any smell to speak of. Perhaps it is Estroban?

If it is oily then it is EstroBan. Not sure why the orange hue, but it could be due to the mix of olive oil and the tocopherols. I will definitely look into it.

Dean

haidut said:
Dean said:
If it is oily then it is EstroBan. Not sure why the orange hue, but it could be due to the mix of olive oil and the tocopherols. I will definitely look into it.

ok, thanks. It's no big deal. I was probably going to give Estroban a whirl at some point anyway. Will be ordering some more Solban soon and will order the Energin again then.

You may want to have a sit down with your worker elves though, whip them into shape. I assume you are paying them a living wage, of course--to insure their dedication to the cause. LOL.

I think they're a bit overwhelmed currently :lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Dean said:
haidut said:
Dean said:

ok, thanks. It's no big deal. I was probably going to give Estroban a whirl at some point anyway. Will be ordering some more Solban soon and will order the Energin again then.

You may want to have a sit down with your worker elves though, whip them into shape. I assume you are paying them a living wage, of course--to insure their dedication to the cause. LOL.

Lol, yes I will make sure they read this post and learn a lesson. Thank you for bringing this up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals