Off Thyroid Meds, Progesterone, High Body Temperature, Belly Fat

aquaman

cfhunter said:
I wake and have 3 oz 0% milk with 6 oz OJ (NO pulp) added salt , two cups of coffee with half and half and a tsp sugar, two eggs in coconut oil with cup spinach COOKED WELL with salt, piece of parmiagano cheese, blueberries or grapes. snack is IF I am hungry usually cheese or Milk with a date vanilla and cinnamon in the vitamin. Lunch: oysters or leftovers (we dont eat anything not grassfed or pastured NO grain fed meats or GMO grains ...I check with the mill). Snacks: fruit cheese milk OJ. Dinner (need to perfect this) small amount of meat, small amount of veggies, fruit. Snack ice cream (5 ingredients only), OJ salt. this is a general idea. We also eat shrimp etc. I hope this sticks....I have to say that I have had a major emphasis on stress relief since 2011. I want my libido back but other wise everythign is good.

Just bumping this - excellent diet summary

Sonybaloney

I want to know how you have been doing since your last post. I'm a few months in and having a similar situation to what you describe about high temps, harder time sleeping, etc. I can stay warm without shops, but my fatigue is still terrible.

How does one know if the thyroid gland is enlarged? Is it subtle.or obvious?