High Dose Niacinamide Experiment

TubZy

@TubZy Hmm yeah thats very strange. I feel even 2-3x 500mg messes with my stomach or even 2x 500mg so yeah i will try only taking Taurine once a day then to see.

yeah start low, see how you react, take it with food/fats too. I don't how some people can take 3-5 grams a day lol.

3-4 grams. I notice effects from 500mg but nothing that noticeable in terms of digestion- more of the cognitive effects. Try taking a minimum of 1 gram or more. Just make sure you are eating enough sugar though. My digestion was messed up from finasteride which slowed my metabolism down causing gut issues with poor digestion, food intolerances, bloat etc.

hey @TubZy so if it was really good
why you stopped it ?

TubZy

hey @TubZy so if it was really good
why you stopped it ?

the sedating effect, I mean it's not that bad, it is just if you have a lot of stuff to get done it could be annoying. I also tried it early on when I was experimenting with a bunch of different things so I trialed it for a week or two and got off it anyway.

I haven't tried it since starting pregnenolone though or even combined it with caffeine so I'm planning to try it again and stay on it most likely.

TubZy

how are you taking pregnenolone ? and caffeine @TubZy

preg 100mg oral with breakfast in morning (and 5mg dhea) w/ coconut oil and taurine. Caffeine I have no set regimen just whenever I feel like it, I don't go crazy with it, usually less than 400mg a day.

im going to go back to niacianamide honestly
it caused me headach before
but i will add sugar and coconut oil as u said before
\

i was taking 50 grams sugar with niacinamide
and it doesnt help
]
so maybe fat will be the key to restore the headach

@TubZy

TubZy

im going to go back to niacianamide honestly
it caused me headach before
but i will add sugar and coconut oil as u said before
\

i was taking 50 grams sugar with niacinamide
and it doesnt help
]
so maybe fat will be the key to restore the headach

@TubZy

Yeah or just lower the dose initially until you get used to it, I never tapered up I just started with high doses and by the second week I felt way better on the same dose. So if you taper up slowly while keeping sugar up that should help.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Those are the same enzymes that taurine increases right? So I would assume taking niacinamide + taurine + preg can be a good pro androgenic/metabolic combo.

Yep, taurine upregulates the same enzymes. Also, there is a very old study which shoed that taurine is apparently much more potent NO inhibitor than niacinamide and while each of them had good effects against diabetes, when used alone high doses were required to see beneficial effects. But when taurine and niacinamide were combined they exceeded the effects if a well known anti-diabetic drug. I think 500mg of each taken together (500mg taurine + 500mg niacinamide) three times a day makes for a great athletic/androgenic/metabolic combo.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What are your thoughts on this?

A pressor response of the rabbit to nicotinic acid.

Blood pressure raised by adrenaline seems to be lowered by niacinamide but niacin increases it a bit. Could this be indicative of controlling adrenaline or do you know of any other mechanisms it could do this? Lowering histamine?

Opposing serotonin lowers blood pressure. The drugs ketanserin and cyproheptadine are well-known for that effect. Higher dose niacinamide like the one used it that study can have that effect.

sladerunner69

yeah start low, see how you react, take it with food/fats too. I don't how some people can take 3-5 grams a day lol.

Weren't you taking 3 grams daily? Didn't you say that boosted your libido through the roof? If you're not taking that much anymore, what was the downside that made you stop that?

I did 1500 mg this night
Witb 400 g sugar

I stopped eating at 11:59pm
I felt so good

I slept at 12:30 am

At 4 am i had to pee
And im now awake with headach
Severe one

I drnk gatorade 2.5 serving
Which is about 60 grams sugar

I still have the headache
And now its 6:11 am :D

How nice

Because i used taking 250 mg with every meal before for like 2 weeks

I was checking if i have a healthy liver

@Mittir said in another thread that a healthy liver can store sugar for 6 to hour

Mine seems unhealthy

I was just checking it @raypeatclips

Last edited:

TubZy

I did 1500 mg this night
Witb 400 g sugar

I stopped eating at 11:59pm
I felt so good

I slept at 12:30 am

At 4 am i had to pee
And im now awake with headach
Severe one

I drnk gatorade 2.5 serving
Which is about 60 grams sugar

I still have the headache
And now its 6:11 am :D

How nice

Try not taking so soon before bed. 1500mg is a lot and it probably used up that 400g of sugar and you crashed half way through the night of sleeping. Take your last dose of niacinamide with dinner and have a few more meals or snacks later on after dinner before you go to bed.

If you are having trouble with liver/glycogen storage try adding in some taurine or coconut oil. should help you last longer in between meals.

@TubZy thanks alot i got your point
i will

taurine is really breaking my skin
people think im getting crazy
because i got blood on my skin because of taurine unfortunately
even though 1 gram dosing twice a day

so i will take tonight 1500 with the last meal
and then every other hour eat sugary food and some coconut oil

but honestly niacinamide works on high doses

so 1500 twice a day you can see a difference
500 or less does nothing
maybe for me