P_G Doesn't Know What She's Doing, But She Sure Is Trying!

Peat's_Girl

The (Super OCD) PUFA Depletion Experiment!

Date & Duration:
• June 1st, 2015.
• 6 weeks on. 2 weeks off. (Rinse and repeat!)
• However long it takes to achieve goals.

Goals:
• Reach healthy body weight and composition. (130LBs/ my "ideal" measurements: 38-28-38. But this could change if I feel my best at a different weight/ measurements!)
• Clear skin.
• Reduce hormonal peach fuzz.
• Great energy throughout the day.
• Uninterrupted sleep.
• Warmth: 98.6F upon waking.
• No digestive discomfort.
• Stronger nails and thicker hair.
• Get my cycle back.

Starting Measurements:
• Weight: 177.4LBs.
• Body-fat: BF 39.3%. Fat Mass: 69.6 LBs. Lean Mass: 107.4 POUNDS. (I used this.)
• Measurements: Bust: 39” (34DD). Neck: 13.9”. Waist: 32.9”. Hips: 41.6”. Thighs: 43.5”. Thigh: 26.5”. Arm: 14.5”. Shoulders: 44”.

Before Pictures:
• I've taken pictures of my body and skin but I'm way too shy to post them. Maybe I will if I feel like the after pictures are successful/ inspiring to other people. (It's actually really difficult for me to post my measurements and weight, but... I decided to do it anyway...!)

The Protocol:
• No starch
• Fat under 20 grams per day
• 80-100 grams or more of protein per day
• 1,500-1,700kcals per day
• 1:1 or 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio
• Get 100% or more of Cronometer RDAs for minerals
• Daily carrot, yo!
• Beef/ Chicken liver once per week
• Oysters once per week
• ¼ of Tiromel upon waking
• Progest-E: 3 drops (3 times daily) or more

Phase I:
Staring the protocol with the SIBO raw garlic protocol outlined here for a week. That is, 1-2 cloves of garlic, crushed and submerged in water for 15 minutes, and then consumed after every meal (3 times a day).

Phase II:
Might add 3tsp. per day of coconut oil (Ray’s recommendation) and see if this helps with weight loss/ warmth/ metabolism.

Note About Cheating:
For my 2 week break at the end of every 6 weeks, I might stay Peatish but add fat like fatty cheese, ice cream, cream, butter, etc. Maybe if I have a restaurant meal (with Peat recommendations in mind!) I’ll take a big dose of vitamin E or something. Still no grains and vegetable/ nut/ seed oils for me (ever). Might try some potatoes and see how I react. The point is to see if I can maintain the new weight and if my digestive system can handle more fat/ starch without ill-effects.

Shopping List:
• Kitchen scale
• Garlic
• Shrimp
• Salsa
• Squid
• Skim milk, Organic
• Orange juice, pulp free
• Coconut water
• Gerolsteiner
• Fresh fruits
• Low-fat cheese
• 0% Greek yogurt
• Skinless chicken breast
• Chicken livers and chicken hearts (to make Jerusalem mix)
• Knox Gelatin
• Aspirin
• Caffeine pills (saw them and decided to get them!)

iHerb/ VitaCost Shopping List:
• Vitamin E
• Gelatin
• Cal-Mag-Zinc
• Beef liver (encapsulated)
• Vitamin B complex
• Super K
• Vitamin D3

NOTE #1: I still haven't bought any of these so all I have is Knox gelatin and Cal-Mag-Zinc by American Health.
NOTE #2: I might skip the vitamin D3 and just sit on the balcony for 20 minutes ;D

Things I'm gonna track in my daily logs will probably be...
• Food and supplements. (I will attach my Cronometer logs too.)
• My morning , post-breakfast and pre-sleep temperatures.
• Weekly weight and monthly measurements.
• Digestion
• Mood/ Energy/ Sleep
• Thoughts/ Notes/ Misc. stuff

Hmm... That's about it! I'm nervous/ scared/ excited but I hope this would be life changing for me and (possibly) helpful/ inspiring to others.

See you guys tomorrow! :salute

artemis

Re: P_G's PUFA Depletion (No Starch, Low Fat) Experiment!

Wow, how ambitious! :rockout Best of luck to you.

Jenn isn't the only one who reads your posts -- I like your writing style and enjoy reading. Your log has over 2700 views, so obviously a lot of people read but don't comment. But we're all pulling for you!

Perhaps with little fat it's better to take the vitamins dermally.

javacody

Looking forward to seeing your results.

And remember, if you have a day where you fall off the wagon, just brush it off and keep going!

Based on your measurements, you sound like a sexy lady already (I prefer curvy gals). Hopefully this gives you your mojo back!

You need some music over here because you have incredibly good taste, so turn it up LOUD and jiggle to this most sweet guitar riff.

....send me your pillow, the one that you dream on...XOXO

https://youtu.be/E_aW25wZ4Bc

:shock:

pboy

with that you'll definitely get some improvement and....it'll be an eye opening experience for you

wish you well, and I hope you remove the hormonal peach fuzz...lol, whatever that is, maybe I shouldn't ask

uuy8778yyi

peach fuzz is hormonal ?

i have massive problems with that

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

artemis said:
Wow, how ambitious! :rockout Best of luck to you.

Jenn isn't the only one who reads your posts -- I like your writing style and enjoy reading. Your log has over 2700 views, so obviously a lot of people read but don't comment. But we're all pulling for you!

Aww, Artemis, that's so sweet! Thanks ;D

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Such_Saturation said:

What do you mean? Like rub myself down with a coffee-honey-coconut rub? ;D

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
Looking forward to seeing your results.

And remember, if you have a day where you fall off the wagon, just brush it off and keep going!

Based on your measurements, you sound like a sexy lady already (I prefer curvy gals). Hopefully this gives you your mojo back!

Thanks Code. Err... I definitely didn't expect my off-the-charts measurements to inspire such compliments but hey, whatever rolls your boat (or sinks it, in this case ;D).

Peat's_Girl said:
Such_Saturation said:

Oh no I mean dietary fat can be necessary to get the vitamins from food and supplements. But you can do that, just beware of bees.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Such_Saturation said:
Peat's_Girl said:
Such_Saturation said:

Oh no I mean dietary fat can be necessary to get the vitamins from food and supplements. But you can do that, just beware of bees.

S_S (ooh, your abbreviated name looks like a face too!) the OCD list should have given you a clue that I won't find your one liners satisfactory ;D How do you mean take my supplements dermally?

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

pboy said:
with that you'll definitely get some improvement and....it'll be an eye opening experience for you

wish you well, and I hope you remove the hormonal peach fuzz...lol, whatever that is, maybe I shouldn't ask

I'm not sure what it is PB. I looked it up and anorexic girls seems to have it. It's called vellus hair and I think it's hormonal. They describe it as baby hair and say it's not noticable but I beg to differ ><

I didn't have it on my face and developed it a year or so ago when I was fasting. It won't go away... I have pictures but I'm shy ;X

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

uuy8778yyi said:
peach fuzz is hormonal ?

i have massive problems with that

I'm not sure. Wiki says: "The unusual growth of vellus hair can be a side effect of some types of disease. An abundance of vellus hair can develop from an increase in the production of the cortisol hormone in a person with Cushing's syndrome. Anorexia nervosa increases vellus hair. Vellus hair can also be found in men with male pattern baldness or with hirsutism. Hormonal fluctuations in pregnant women cause foetal vellus hair to change to terminal hair. The terminal hair is usually shed after the birth of the baby upon the return of the hormones to the normal levels."

Heh, all that's left is for us to get pregnant. Any volunteers, guys? ;D

Peat's_Girl said:
Such_Saturation said:
Peat's_Girl said:
Such_Saturation said:

S_S (ooh, your abbreviated name looks like a face too!) the OCD list should have given you a clue that I won't find your one liners satisfactory ;D How do you mean take my supplements dermally?

Just rub it on the skin. For example I pop the vitamin D gel open and rub the stuff on my wrist. I'm not sure why outside skin wouldn't need fat but I figure it's pretty well acquainted with vitamin D, being skin.

pboy

S_S its his face after he took lsd

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

June 1, 2015.

Food/ Supplements:
• Started my Progest-E (took 6 drops, and might take another 3 before bed). When I put the second dose (3 very generous globs) on my gums, I thought, “What the heck?” and put it on the fuzz as well. My face looked like a greasy plate (see plate analogy on my original log ;D) and it's times like these I'm thankful I have no job or friends ;D Anyway, it absorbed completely around 5 hours later but didn't make me feel any of the drug-like effects all the girls are boasting about. Darn it.
• The garlic thing. Almost (conveniently) forgot about it. The first time wasn’t fun but I chewed a bit and swallowed the water, chased it down with OJ. No weird, indigestion or grumbly feelings. Second time around I almost threw up rainbows (a la Happy Tree Friends) and had to break out Mr. Bag. The third time was the worst… I really don’t mind the diet as much as I do this garlic thing. It’ll be so much easier once the week is done.
• Tiromel: I don’t feel very different. Maybe just a little more alert? It doesn’t last all the way to the afternoon though. Maybe I can take another ¼ in the afternoon in a week or two?

Temperatures: Morning (97.6F). Afternoon (96.3F! Oops! Too many liquids? It is kinda cold today too.). Bedtime (98.5F).

Digestion: The belly was pretty quiet until the garlic fiasco. The garlic is horrible and makes me wanna die for about 2 minutes and then I’m okay again. A nice, make-out session with Mr. Bag (to the smooth sounds of some R&B) makes it all right ;D
(TMI) No BMs today. I decided to have my "last supper" yesterday and pigged out on some Indian food yesterday, maybe it got me "retained" ;D

Mood/ Energy/ Sleep: I found it difficult falling asleep, but that’s nothing new. I had good energy mostly but started feeling some back pain and a slight headache around 6pm (which is what usually happens).

Thoughts/ Notes:
• It’s also quite difficult to get so many calories in with so little fat. Why must fat-free foods be so calorically deficient? Err… Wait. Don’t answer that. Dumb question.
• I’m not sure how they did it but there’s a cheese I found that has no vitamin A! It’s lactose-free and only 4%. Needless to say, it tastes nothing like cheese. Oh well, at least fruits still taste like fruits ;)

In the words of master lyricist Keith Sweat:
“I wanna love you down
From your head to your toes
And anywhere else,
(No one has to know)”

That's right. No one has to know I went over my fat by 2g (only I just posted my Cronolog for all to see). Oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnL2B2loS1c

Attachments

• CRON-O-Meter_June1.pdf
    302.9 KB · Views: 46
OP
P

Peat's_Girl

pboy said:
S_S its his face after he took lsd

Hehe, is S_S a big proponent of LSD? ;D

What's mine then? P_G

"Perpetually crying girl with one eye open; eye on the chocolate ice cream she can't have".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals