Chewing food

jb4566

Does anyone feel like they have an urge to chew some food? I have been getting most of my calories in liquid form, but I still feel an urge to stink my teeth into something. I feel like the liquids are a major flaw in the peat diet for me.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I chew when I drink, especially coffee. Makes me feel better. :coffee

4peatssake

jb4566 said:
Does anyone feel like they have an urge to chew some food? I have been getting most of my calories in liquid form, but I still feel an urge to stink my teeth into something. I feel like the liquids are a major flaw in the peat diet for me.
Yes, I find myself wanting to eat foods I need to chew from time to time.
And when I do, I eat foods I have to chew.
And then, I'll find myself gravitating back to wanting to drink more liquids.
I drink more milk normally but lately I've been eating more cheese and Greek yogurt with fruit, hence more chewing.
I also eat french fries, fried in coconut oil, and those babies you gotta chew! And I eat beef.
In the beginning though, I loved relying mostly on liquids for the ease and convenience.
I don't think there are flaws in any of his recommendations - you just got to find what works and feels best to you. :2cents

Birdie

I don't chew as much as I used to but at breakfast, I chew my eggs, bacon and fruit. Today I had liver. Then, I had squash and a small ground beef patty for dinner. It was a very chewful day!!!

Haha, Charlie. You are funny but maybe you mean it! My DH chews his water. Really.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Birdie said:
Haha, Charlie. You are funny but maybe you mean it! My DH chews his water. Really.

No really, I mean it. I really do chew my coffee. It's comes natural to me so I do it. :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals