Calamaries

lazz

I'm guessing these are good to go..even though they're aren't a shell fish but it is a mollusc ..and it tastes awesome fry in coconut oil or Kerry golds butter.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I eat it sometimes.

4peatssake

OP
L

lazz

4peatssake said:
Ray Peat said:
Yes, squid is very good, with selenium, copper, etc.
Source

WOW!!! THAAANK YOU 4PEATSAKES....THIS IS THE POST OF THE CENTURY , !!!!!! PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT ALL UP...GOD BLESS...WOW!!! :P

OP
L

lazz

I remember when I first joined here , I was coming off steroids , I was desesperate , depressed as hell for the first time in my life...in my 30's and having all kind of libido iisues....it had been 4 months or so since I was off the juice back then june 2013...I was making everything even worse by following all the wrong advices given to the general public , low carb, lots of nuts ,salmon,lots of chicken ..sugar was the enemy. yada yada ..ive tried this sup , that other tribulus supp...and nothing ,same crap..then one day surfing the Internet I found a Danny Roddy's article and I was like "what the hell "?? I thought this guy was nuts but I had nothing to lose, after all ive tried EVERYTHING ...one thing led to the other I got here and my life started to change...Everything I was reading seem crazy but made soo much sense. but still had doubts ..(I'm (was) a very succefull ex bodyvbuilder ,fitness model, if u bought fitness magazines from 2003 -2012 my face will look familiar to you if u saw me )..everything was completely different to what I was accostumed..( I even lower my training volume nowdays to provoke less stress on my body) anyways.....I met this great dude Steve whos a member here an taught me a lot about Peat/s work.Haidut has been a huge help too....I'll never forget Charlies words " Lazz , this is it ,man. this is the answer , you found it, it took awhile but THIS IS IT, just stay with it and put it to practice, give it time.."...and yes, I did...fast forward 8 month , today , I'm the happiest guy out there, everything works to perfection , libido is great , no depression , tons of energy tons , my view on life changed completely and owe it all to you guys , Ray Peat etc..this might sound cheesy as hell but it is the honest to god truth...god bless u all , because in one way or the other you ALL have contributed to my success..THANK YOU!!!!

narouz

Happy for you, lazz.
I think it's calamares or calamari, isn't it?
(squid)

OP
L

lazz

narouz said:
Happy for you, lazz.
I think it's calamares or calamari, isn't it?
(squid)
thanks bud..yeah Calamares, squid, Calamari...my English is pretty good but it's my 3rd language..lol

OP
L

lazz

I do not want to turn this into a "me, me thread but most people health 's problems would be solved or get better if they had an open mind and go against the grain. The general info out there is killing us and the sad thing is the so called "experts" and doctors support it...go figure,

Way to go my friend! I think you are making the right choice.

I find it is pointless to put ourselves in unnatural states for career aspects of life. Our mind must then put the sense into our life, tapping into its very own energy. When this energy runs out, reality dawns upon us, and this is when nervous breakdowns and stuff like scientology happen :D.

Take care!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing your story lazz, it brought tears to my eyes. I feel the same way you do about Ray Peat and the forum. I've also had some forum members who have been instrumental in helping me get my life back and some of them probably don't even know it! Thanks lazz. ;)